for The Aspect of Fire - Book II - Incursions

4/15/2017 c40 Tarikk
Do you even plan on continuing this story? Don't know how someone can drop a story such as this one after putting so much work into it
Even if not as many people as at the beginnig read it...it would still fuck me up to just stop writing on it
I really miss seeing your chapters being updated as I always looked foreward at reading them... Still wishing you a great time,
Greetings from Germany
2/7/2017 c40 1dekuton
hey roku. you ever gonna continue work on THIS story? the companion piece just updated and I'm just curious.
8/17/2016 c34 crankiestnebula
still reading the story dude, keep up the good work.
8/11/2016 c25 crankiestnebula
freaking knew she was pregnant
8/9/2016 c17 crankiestnebula
... am I the only one hoping that that other aspect guy comes along and his host is Kaiden... I mean c'mon it would be a decent twist... plus I really feel bad for Jane right now. feel like the whole galaxy is taking a massive dump on her
8/9/2016 c12 crankiestnebula
am I the only one waiting for spock and Kirk to show up... not that I would be complaining if the did.
3/7/2016 c40 1Morticus Mortem
one word for this...GODLY!
9/26/2015 c40 Rhodry-Arterius
Well if Tomas didn't suspect Stevens of being from his world before he certainly does now. And those shields seem like something a particle beam could get past easy, you know food for thought. Oh and what about biotic necro-morphs.
9/23/2015 c40 8Mac Gustah
*stands up and claps* bravo, bravo! Amazing chapter, truely amazing.
How the hell you haven't burned out yet is still a mistery to me, but goid f*cking job o thus chapter.
Damn thom really hates dem Cerberus fella's don't he. Damn turrorist, child stealin' bastards!
*ahem* sorry, I got a little carried away there. My non existant redneck side took over for a sec there.
Anyways, keep up your amazing work, watch out for falling cows when a mockingbird whistles a merry tune and have a great day/night!

Cheers, Mac Gustah
9/23/2015 c40 10TheRangerBoy
Damm you another cliffhanger! Aren't you afraid of heights?
9/11/2015 c39 NonSolus
Ok.
Another reality traveller, got it.
(Why do they all have to be civilians anyway?)
If you're gonna mix and match universes, do we get to see something besides Halo, Star Wars and Aliens?
Or is it enough already? Cause let me tell you, it is becoming confusing and dfficult to keep straight. Some more character development of 117, Exar Kun (and why did you choose him, precisely) and Ahsoka, please.
Keep em coming.
8/30/2015 c39 Rhodry-Arterius
Great work as always, i don't see why you were so worried though you wrote the characters really well.
8/30/2015 c39 gilmaxter
What ever doubts you have, your wrong you did a amazing job with this Chapter. As with every other chapter you have done. Have some faith in yourself :) I enjoy your stories. They are and have been a great read.
8/30/2015 c39 TheRangerBoy
THIS. WAS. FUCKING. PERFECT.
8/17/2015 c38 TheRangerBoy
I like the side characters, but it is all dependent on how there done. You, the author, do them well.
160 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »