FanFiction.Net
for Letting Her Go

6/12/2020 c1 Bones2014
This is so sad. She's left him standing & wanting on a corner so many times. This last one was heart crushing. So long he waited for for her & a family with her, and once they finally arrived in that welcome place, she exits again. I so hated Pelant! Loved this POV story.
2/24/2015 c1 11gatewatcher
Wonderful insight. Nicely done. :)
5/14/2014 c1 21Wendish
This is fantastic! I always enjoy introspection chapters, because it's great to see other people's perspectives on the things left unsaid. Your take is especially enjoyable, as it threads those core heart string moments from the show that made you yell at your screen.

And the conclusion, so heart crushing. How devastated our poor guy was in that moment.

Great read. Thanks!
W
5/14/2014 c1 21grc73
This was excellent, although quite heart wrenching (or crushing) - a good read, thanks for posting.
5/4/2014 c1 25Covalent Bond
Poor Booth, always being left behind by the women he's loved. I like to think, however, that Booth knew this time was different and Brennan was only leaving because she HAD to, not because she wanted to.

Is this story finished? It doesn't feel finished. It's not marked complete and doesn't feel complete, so I'm assuming (hoping) that means there will be more. :)

Chem
5/4/2014 c1 3Agent Bre Laufeyson
Nossa que depre!
u.u
ADOREI!
5/3/2014 c1 Becksbones
Very good - broke my heart - but really well written.

Becks
5/3/2014 c1 mspteach
So many memorable "leavings ",so many heart crushing exits ...beautifully and sadly remembered. Good thing "it all works out in the end, "or I'd be tearing up right now.
5/3/2014 c1 21SnowyBones
Oh this breaks my heart reading it. All those times of watching her be carried away in a cab. Especially near the end of S5. But damnit, the S7 finale was the worst. I hate what Pelant forced her to have to do. The utter devastation on Booth's part as he watched her drive away was heartcrushing. Still cry when I watch it.

This was a great take on all those moments. Love it when we get a glimpse into a character's head during moments like these. :) Especially if it's Booth or Brennan's.

Great great job on this.
5/3/2014 c1 6meekerprincess9778
keep going...want more
5/3/2014 c1 291FaithinBones
That last scene was so gut wrenching. To see Brennan driving away with Christine burned down to his soul.

Very nice short story. I felt sorry for both of them every time she took a cab and left him on the curb. It was a crazy, lonely dance.
5/3/2014 c1 Guest
Very good,I liked it a lot.