for My Dearest Lady Elizabeth

5/9/2015 c1 Carmen
oh...my...i felt this twitch in my heart each time i read a new paragraph of the letter. This is really well written. T_T cielllll...
11/23/2014 c1 12Esmereilda
oh that is so sweet
8/21/2014 c1 SkyeRobyn
Love this. And I could really see Ciel writing this to Lizzy.
7/16/2014 c1 D
shtap makin me cry
5/21/2014 c1 Kasagai-chan
I JUST FINISHED KURO 10 MINUTES AGO AND THIS MADE ME FEEL BETTER.
5/6/2014 c1 6FattanionSama
That was sure heart breaking! x'D
5/5/2014 c1 Guest
So sad and sweet
5/4/2014 c1 2cuite667788
That
Was
Beautiful
I actually started tearing up towards the end One note though, I'm not sure if Ciel believed in the concept of God seeing as he had a demon butler - so maybe the heaven part was unnecessary or was he saying it because Elizabeth believed in God...? Just wondering ., other than that it was amazing
5/4/2014 c1 5GreatTheWayIAm
Ohhhh
I'm crying right now.
5/3/2014 c1 5emeraldd30
Im happy somebody final wrote a last letter to lizzy fic. The ending of bb 2 was such crap concerning lizzy. It didn't even make any sence. I can only assume she wouldn't believe him dead. Frankly ciel ows her and a letter is the least he could do. Nice job! Good luck on those exams!
5/3/2014 c1 5Moontan
There were a few technical errors, but as a whole it was well written. I think, perhaps, it was a little too feeling for Ciel, demon or not. However, I think you are right about him actually loving Lizzie, whether or not it was in a romantic way or simply the connection between two people who spent a childhood together. Nice work.
5/3/2014 c1 Annabi
My gosh, that brought back feels from the grave! Back from when I watched Kuro nearly 2 years ago! My goodness I ship Ciel x Lizzy as hard as the wreaking ball I came through in.
5/3/2014 c1 Reina
Neeee-chan you did amazing!
5/3/2014 c1 7great-pan-is-dead
This was really good! Really in character, and you got the dialogue and language used spot on in my opnion, which not a lot pf people do. Brilliant peice of writing, well done! :)
5/3/2014 c1 5lmncake
That... That was just so sweet! It nearly brought me to tears! And I'm not an emotional person at all! O.O *bows down* My respect runs deeply for you now. Please write more stories like this... I would love to see how well you'll do in the next one. ;)