for Novelty

2/13 c6 emmabrady
I hope you write more.. everytime I read this I really enjoy it..
1/4 c7 emmabrady
Please write more I love this story...
12/12/2020 c7 Guest
This is a great story!
10/12/2020 c7 20CallaRose4ever
I really enjoyed reading this. I am wondering when he is going to find out about magic. and if she will be attacked by an unsub looking for revenge or a death eater looking for revenge. I would love to see her take care of an unsub and him to shoot a death eater. LOL looking forward to more.
10/12/2020 c3 Sandra
You write well very interesting but it seems like you missed a chapter I mean you went from Hermione meeting Derek to Hermione taking care of Derek's dog I feel like we are missing a week of their relationship
7/31/2020 c7 1CasperJack
i remember reading this a while ago and was going to read just for the nostalgia but was so excited to see it updated! i’m glad you’re getting back into the swing of things and even with a 5 year gap your writing is beautiful!
7/12/2020 c7 21AshLiz
Love the story
5/28/2020 c7 Guest
Está maravilhosa! Estou amando! Por favor, escreva ainda!
5/20/2020 c7 Breyanaxo
Thank you for the update. I can’t wait for more!
5/17/2020 c7 6NorthernLights25
Seeing this update come across I remembered how much I enjoyed this fic. Great job!
5/16/2020 c7 calire de l'aube
J’adore !
5/15/2020 c7 2Angel JJK
Cool and sweet chapter.
5/15/2020 c7 Grovek26
Excellent chapter. I really like your Luna.
5/15/2020 c7 Andre.ita28
Im so happy! I've read and re-read this so much over the last years hoping, and Im honestly not disappointed! au contraire, this is so amazing, it was beautiful. thank you so much for updating, is seriously one of my favourite stories! Thank you Thank you! I hope you are staying safe :)
5/15/2020 c7 Guest
Love this new chapter can’t wait for more!
195 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »