for Fair Winds and Following Seas

9/8/2016 c1 Guest
Great job. Very moving and deeply emotional. I disagree strongly with one thing, though. On the show Danny very clearly loves Rachel deeply. Even divorced he will do anything for her. Arguing aside, only when it came to possibly losing Grace would he do anything that might hurt Rachel. Even then, he felt bad for having to "drag her through the mud."

Overall, well done though.
6/18/2014 c1 SnowyRosie
It was beautiful, thank you for sharing!
6/12/2014 c1 Guest
Really enjoyed your take in this. Great job
5/17/2014 c1 avieryfriend
Really a good synopsis of what could and should have taken place! I love the emotional connection that Danny feels toward Steve and the desire to protect him and see him through this, because he feels like it's his responsibility as his friend and partner. I really don't believe Steve would get through this without Danny first and foremost and that's the kind of relationship/partnership that I see them in; where one really isn't complete without the other, and they need each others unwavering support. Great dialogue with the conversations between the two of them helped clarify to me what took place and the feelings they shared. We have to know how heartbrokennand empty Steve must feel without Catherine, and how his desire to protect her and aid her is foremost on his mind. But also, his respect for and toward her...as he realizes that she has to do this, is indeed the ultimate gift and sacrifice he can give her...even if it's tearing him apart. Nicely done!
5/6/2014 c1 Guest
Loved your story! Actually, I love all your stories! The dialogue is spot on and very well written. I truly hope the producers and writers bring Catherine (michelle borth) back because I can't imagine anyone with Steve except her.
5/5/2014 c1 37Wenwalke
Well done another great tag to the episode that I really enjoyed reading.
5/5/2014 c1 24Belker
I really, really liked this one! The dialogue runs smoothly and the characters are who they are (ok, that sounded weird, but you know what I mean, right?) Wonderful Danno-Steve bonding (that small stretch of beach sure has seen a lot of action and drama, huh?)
I believe your explanation about Cath calling Danny. Without a doubt this was exactly what happened ;)

*he was in no shape to be playing GI Joe... ... Stupid neanderthal.* This just bleeds Danny love!
I was actually crying when watching this ep (yes that's right, I won't deny it) especially at the end when they said goodbye over the phone. Jeez! Hopefully the writers will let Steve grieve for a while before they find a new love interest for him.
...and I'm rambling..! I'll quit now.
Cheers!
/B
5/5/2014 c1 6sallydeathhands
Great tag! I hoped I wasn't the only one who had been bothered by those two men yelling at Steve, not only threatening to lock him up, but completely ignoring all the good work he had done. I wasn't happy with Catherine, either, but I've never particularly liked her character and was happy to see her go. Steve WILL be just fine, because like in your awesome tag, he has Danno and the rest of his ohana to take care of him. Again, loved this fic!
5/4/2014 c1 9LuckyStarPham
To be honest when I acknowledged that fiction is centered around Steve and Danny, I wasn't really interested. However, after reading it, I totally love it. Another way to describe Steve's POV. Thank you. It's instense and beautifully written.
5/4/2014 c1 14Rainey
This was absolutely wonderful. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it, and I hope at some point we get to see a conversation like this between Danny and Steve about how Catherine's absence is affecting him.
5/4/2014 c1 8Lawsy89
This was extremely well written - great job!
5/4/2014 c1 46LovinJackson
Well done. I liked your take on this. And I loved Steve admitting that he loved Cath to Danny :) Well done.
5/4/2014 c1 alison
This was brilliant, real emotion, love the bit with cath calling danny it really does put what the show showed in to some perspective. I hope cath does come back. Thank you for this story, please don't stop writing steve and cath
5/4/2014 c1 Rosie-44
Thanks for the two pieces you've done on this episode, I've enjoyed them. I do think I need to say though that a woman, even an Afghani woman, traveling alone in Afghanistan would attract a huge amount of unwanted attention from all sorts of people and it would not end well for such a woman. I find it odd the show decided to explain her staying in this way, makes no sense.
5/4/2014 c1 CatherineHF0