for Generator Rex Season 4 Episode 1

7/1/2015 c1 Guest
Come on! Continue this! I want to know what happens!
6/4/2015 c1 wonderar
nice move...
8/10/2014 c1 14Driftwood Ships and Monuments
Woah...*stares at story in awe* I have to say I was a little reluctant reading this, merely because I was unsure I'd be able understand the references of this fandom-but you defiantly proved me wrong!

Your writing is absolutely amazing, the story is quick and fast-paced in the sense that you can keep your readers in complete suspense without even trying (which is something I'm both in complete awe and almost a little jealous over in the lightest terms)! But very VERY well done, friend! :D

You deserve more reviews than this, I'm rather surprised it's not more popular-but spectacular job! :)
5/25/2014 c1 Guest
ok... so if van kliess is rex's dad then who's his mom?
5/20/2014 c1 4ShadowKitten14
This is in response to the last review I got about this story. It is not a figure of speech in my story, VK is Rex's dad. Cesar was wrong and might have been deceived himself. You just have to wait and see what happens next.
5/11/2014 c1 Guest
nooo van kliess is not rex's daddddd pls thats just a figure of speach right? rex's dad is Rafael Salazar. Cesar said it before!
5/11/2014 c1 Guest
OMG continue this is cool
5/8/2014 c1 5SirenSounds97
Please continue this! I am very interested to see what Van Kleiss has in store for Rex!
5/6/2014 c1 1fanaticagenrex
Es un capítulo excelente, por favor sigue escribiendo ! Me encanta el regreso de Van Kliess , también la forma en la que acomodaste los hechos y los pensaste .
5/4/2014 c1 1MyNameOnAGravestone
You have got to continue the story. I thought no one still cared! Love it so far. Can you include Rex eventually losing his memory after VK injects him with something that 'counteracts' the thing VK injected.
5/4/2014 c1 69YellowAngela
Interesting. So Van Kleiss is Rex's dad? I think I read that right. Well, then you have to continue.