FanFiction.Net
for Complications

11/30/2021 c1 amortentiabbh
I do really loved this... Thank you so much author-nim... (ε )
6/2/2021 c9 1Messy99
I loved I know the story is incomplete but I regret nothing. I like the relationship between Harry and Voldemort. I've been looking for fic were they have a father/son bond. And I don't know how you do it but your version sound so realistic I could see it. Fragil but completly honest a bond neither understand but both kind of need It's so funny and they are kind of cute the both of them. Also oblivious/flustred Harry - confident Draco always a win for me and bonus point dad Draco. If one day you suddenly feel like uptading I'll be here (but no pressure)
12/9/2020 c9 2shadewatcher
Bwahahahahahahahahahaaa! Marvolo scaring the crap out of Ron is hilarious! Wonder if Harry will punch Blaise for getting Luna pregnant before she even graduated? That would be interesting. Hope to see more of this story concept!
5/24/2020 c9 cookyc
I love that line i am going to use it
2/1/2020 c9 JJRenae
I really love every story of yours that I have read. I wish you would continue Complications. I love where this is going. I want to hear about the date and what about Blaise and Luna and what exactly happened that made Harry run from the war. Did he just learn that Dumbledore had been the one to leave him on the Dursley’s doorstep or did something happen with the Dursley’s specifically.
1/10/2020 c9 Guest
I love this so much, why hasn’t it been updated in four years? I’m a glutton for punishment. Love Riddle Snape and I never thought I would say that. Reading this for them more than Drarry. Love this need some of this resolved. Thank you so much for writing. I’m hooked.
8/18/2019 c8 7Enishi-Haru
I just love your story and you are an awesome writer. I really like the developing parental relationship between Marvolo and Harry. Draco and Harry are soo cute together. Poor Severus has to face the brunt of Voldemort's confusing emotions. Really can't wait for the next chapter, I am a big fan of that fic.
7/24/2019 c9 Zafirya
What a lovely story. Do you plan on continueing it? I would. love to read more from you. I really enjoy your style of writing.
5/23/2019 c9 Hallowtide
Oh this is so good! I hope you continue !
4/24/2019 c9 mumphie
You should also have put humor on the description along with the Romance/drama.
So it has been a couple of years, plus, since you have posted. I hope that whatever took you away will let you return. If not, maychance you could write a summary of what you wanted to happen? What made Harry leave besides the whole world being on his shoulders and Dumbles wanting him to die? And, what is Bast - is she/he Bastet the goddess or one of her minions/kitions?
2/24/2019 c9 3Finnerad
It is a wonderful story. I loved the chapter. Thank you. I hope and you can update.
1/29/2019 c9 3TwinTigerLover
that was the best line to end this chapter.
7/30/2018 c9 doubletroubleinmaine
I've loved this story so far and was so disappointed when I realized you haven't updated it for a couple years making it unlikely that you will soon.
I love the character development you've created which is pretty unique. I especially like how you have portrayed harry and Voldemort, I wish more authors did your take on their interactions
7/12/2018 c9 retired10
I just love your writing! I hope you'll update soon!
7/11/2018 c9 1Loki Rogers
please update this soon along with the black bunny! i beg you!
372 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »