for Life After

1/24/2016 c2 3AnimeExManga
yeah I actually don't like this all that much...
1/24/2016 c1 AnimeExManga
Pause: before I even start reading, AND THUS THIS SHIP HAS SET TO SEA THIS SHIP IS SAILING SO HARD IT HURTS THIS SHIP HAS SAILED SO HANG THE FLAG OF YUUKA
(hard core shipper of these two YukaxKizami for life 3) NOW I SHOULD PROBABLY READ THE CHAPTER.
9/7/2014 c3 SPUDZQHKDN
UPDATE THIS IS SO MOE NOSEBLEEDNWKENWNDKWNDKWKDJQOE
IM BEGINNG YOU
8/28/2014 c3 1I ok2
Welp. I'm officially in love with this story. Please continue this. Having this side of Kizami show is awesome
8/21/2014 c3 MPoutine
She seems like too much of a bitch sometimes. I can see myself tuning my brothers out if I they were like Haruna, constantly bitching about how I should behave better or else I'm going to end up a horrible person. I'd probably be okay the way I am now though.
7/4/2014 c3 12Yuu Kirishima
Reading this fluffy fic while listening to "the wolf that fell in love with little red riding hood" (yeah, the title is stupidly long -3-) just made cry because KIZAMI ;_; damn, I know he was a sociopath but I can't stop thinking that no one's beyond redemption (some may believe this is a stupid way of thinking. I do it myself sometimes) and I'm pretty sure that if it wasn't for his family and that fucked up school he would have survived. And now I'm crying again because he is my favorite character QwwQ
I'll stop now before it's too late xD
6/21/2014 c3 shoujok
This is cute, and I really like your Yuuya. Please update!
6/19/2014 c3 SolitaryShadoww
Update soon please.
6/15/2014 c3 A Fangirl
Oh goddd yes I just love this story already! There's so few Kizami and Yuka fanfics (and I just love them so much ) and this one is perfect! Pleaaase update soon!
6/11/2014 c1 Pokegirl185
Aww
6/2/2014 c1 7Person P
Thanks for this story, there aren't many with Yuka and Kizami,please update soo
6/1/2014 c3 H
Really liked it! Please continue!
5/26/2014 c3 13WolvesKey
It's a great start to your story, I'm liking the relationship between Yuuya and Yuka, I've only watched the game walkthrough and am currently reading the Manga online, but Yuuya was definitely one of my favourite characters, even if he did go a little psycho at the end, haha!
Please keep up the good work :)
5/13/2014 c1 Heeeeeu