for Sky Colored Eyes

4/18 c51 melody1.xlover
YEEEESSSSS OWO. This is getting more and more exciting by each chapter. I really can't wait until they get together. Especially now that Kaito has Heiji's blessing, be it reluctantly, but still got it. Their personalities just match up so wellllll~.
1/29 c51 FandomDarling
I need more (insert crying emoji here) This is such a well written beautiful story. Just like all your other ones and I’m practically in love with this and everything you write.
1/4 c1 RedKite
Fingers crossed that you will someday continue writing. One of the best overall fics I have read!
1/3 c40 YukineKaze
... it's so deepppp
i'm crying
it's so beautiful
don't worry Kaito, i'm pretty frkng sure you're already became his knight in every way possible in Shin's life *thumbs up*
1/3 c35 YukineKaze
awwwwww geezzz ur lucky bastard Kaito! XD
hsjsj i really love whipped Kaito over Shin omg lmao
and then there's Shin who adorable awkward romance
they're really fit each other- which really bad for my heart(/kaishin hard fans aye!)
1/3 c33 YukineKaze
AAAAAH PRECIOUS BBY BOI!
SHIN-TANNNNN PLEASE ACCEPT ME AS UR SISTER!
Sob sob, i really want to hug him so bad /tears of happiness

awwww Kaito is so set about courting Shin lmao
1/3 c31 YukineKaze
Kaito is cunning as fox, doesn't he? XD
now that i mention it, i can't help but thinking Shin and Kai really suited as the bunny police and the fox in zootopia lololol
1/3 c31 YukineKaze
Whoaaa how bold lmaooo
really really persistent pfffttt
but i guess that's what makes me ship him so hard with Shin, coz Shin is such a cutie, precious cinnamon roll, and Kaito as cunning, schemer sinnamon roll /smh

...that's... just creepy lmao Kaito /smh
i love ur methods tho, please keep courting him and being possessive plus protective over Shin :3
1/2 c22 YukineKaze
LMAOOOO
I LOVE U SHIN-CHAN! UR THE BEST!
(the response about the best part really cracking me, coz that's just so pitiful for Kaito XDDDD)
Shieettt i'm really Shinichi biased, and love torturing Kaito about his progress courting XD

ooooh my precious bby ur so cuteeee ughhh
1/2 c14 YukineKaze
ooooohhh Kaito so bold lmao
already going to introduces Shin to ur family, eh~?

awwww my bby Shin is so oblivious~! i would say he's innocent pure about romantic feeling, eh
1/2 c8 YukineKaze
hey, it's just a fleeting thought and kinda stuck in my head. do you publish any book you write? i mean even if its not kaishin? because seriously, i will do my best to buy it coz i really like all ur works, their ideas and the used words always amazing. i really meant it!
12/17/2021 c51 WellIWannaDie2
I honestly think that this is one of the best written long fics for kaishin I've read in a long time.

10/10, kudos (and kaito) to you Author-San!
Thank you for writing!
11/20/2021 c9 1Feeling Schadenfreude
So far, this story is actually really good! Entertaining, slow, deliberate pacing, easy to follow and understand, clear in it's telling, and not overly full of grammar and spelling issues everywhere, making it even easier for me to wrap myself up in its flow and story. The characters are fun and interesting, and their interactions only make me want to read even more. Very good so far, imo! Good job!
10/15/2021 c51 Reikuwu
NOOOOO I CAUGHT UP!
Also hehe kaito should be glad shinichi’s got some good friends back in beika! otherwise, i genuinely think kaito and hattori could be great friends by talking shit about hakuba! Oh! Think of the possibilities!
10/15/2021 c44 Reikuwu