for Sky Colored Eyes

9/23/2020 c1 Guest
Great

Also Akiho won't get shrunken like Ai, Conan etc.
9/23/2020 c1 Guest
Hey can you do this fanfic:

Akiho is the younger sister of Shiho and Akemi Miyano but unlike them she did not grew up with the Black Organisation and they (BO) don't know she exist because her mother used a special drug that was able to hide any physical or facial features like there scars are not seen except for the one using the drug so Akiho family only knew she existed. Before her parents died she was placed by her parents in a orphanage right before there deaths where she was fostered by a couple in Japan. Soon she will discover her past when she encountered Haibara one day when Akiho is 17 years old. This story follows the canon timeline but has it's own original chapters that follows cases that has nothing to do with the Black Organisation. Akiko will also encounters Eisuke Houndou, Masumi Sera etc and the Black Organidation will never know that Akiho exist and true identity.

You can allow others to do give you ideas for original chapters by using this form.

Detective Conan Fanmade Case Form:

Victim(s):

Time:

Location:

Case(s) solved by:

Cause of death: (optional)

Injury: (optional)

Culprit(s): (optional)

Suspects: (optional)

Evidence:

Conclusion:

Motive:

Aftermath:

Other Info: (optional)

People(s): (include age, name, appearance, gender, occupation, personality and other necessary Info)

Facts: (you know how Conan explained facts in the episodes you can give him facts to explain)

Note: if there is more than one crime in the case than use the form more than once from the Crime part to the other info part.
9/20/2020 c51 1Rage0fPhoenix
oh shoots! this chappy been here for more than a week and I didn't know? I made a horrible crime to myself! lol I really love this chapter an story! it's so adorable! keep it up author-san!
9/14/2020 c51 SB
Hattori is a good friend. I'm glad he seems to approve of Kaito.
9/11/2020 c51 Alex098
I was sooooo happy when I saw a new chapter. Kaito is so cute I can’t wait for the next update
9/11/2020 c51 2A Brilliant Loser
Chapter kudos
9/8/2020 c51 Reena K
Thank you for the update! I loved the interaction between Kaito and Heiji :) also Kaito being touchy, jealous maybe? At the end was a nice touch!
9/7/2020 c51 Guest
I really happy that you update this fic! please continue
9/6/2020 c51 1buterflypuss
good chap
9/6/2020 c51 4bentofaxmachine
Thanks for the update! This is one of my favorite fanfics and I can't wait to see where it goes :)
9/6/2020 c51 2Kabnondra
Ahhhhh I love this story and I'm so glad you updated it! It's good to get Heiji's impressions of things as well. I really want Shinichi to take it easy, but I'm glad he has so many people to look after him. :)
9/6/2020 c51 Guest
333
9/6/2020 c51 2Kagome300
New chapter! And it’s so good! I loved the build up to the Kaito and Heiji conversation last chapter and it lived up to expectations. The introduction of Heiji who cares a lot about Shinichi but hasn’t been present for the changes really helps establish how much has changed by giving us that outsider perspective. Can’t wait for more!
8/24/2020 c50 4bentofaxmachine
I read this in a day! Can't wait to see what happens next :)
8/15/2020 c50 Guest
I live heiji’s reactions in this chapter!
1,120 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »