FanFiction.Net
for Sky Colored Eyes

4/29/2015 c21 Kimmiko T
I really love chapter 21!
Please update really soon!
Thanx!
4/29/2015 c21 Assasin8
How Kaito-like! I like how you handled Ran getting over Shinichi, since we all knew it was a bridge that would have to be crossed eventually. You did a good job with switching smoothly between points of view, and as always, you made an overall great chapter! Thanks for posting and update soon!
4/29/2015 c21 2vodkaCanidae
An excellent chapter! Really enjoyed the scene with Ran and Sonoko. Can't wait to see how Kaito pulls this heist off! Thanks for writing!
4/29/2015 c21 The Butler
HOLY MOTHER OF MINE! THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! HE MADE UP WITH RAN AND KAITO MADE HIS MOVE! IT IS JUST SO EXCITING I CANT HANDLE THE FEELS! Thank u so much and please continue to update!
-The Butler
4/29/2015 c21 bobbyneko
oooh cant wait to read what happens next!
4/28/2015 c21 8NobodiesTears
This is amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter :) thank you for bringing me joy every month. Ohhh this is soo exciting! I wonder what will happen next? I love reading your stories.
4/28/2015 c21 Guest
I'm glad that Shinichi didn't lose his friendship with Ran. She seems to be a kind and loyal person. The cliffhanger made me want to growl. I want to know how Kaito pulls off this heist! I look forward to the next chapter.
4/28/2015 c21 JelpHasNails
Oh, Kaito! Being all tricky and sneaky. I would love to see Kaito end up going by Sonoko and Ran as they discuss Conan and the whole Conan-is-really-Shinichi bit. :D Looking forward to the heist!

Jelp
4/28/2015 c21 6Kensy Echo
Woaa, I look forward to the heist! Kaito acts so calm and innocent the whole time that I don't know how he will excuse himself from Shinichi and becomes Kaito Kid :D I think that's a good idea. Uh, I hope Sonoko won't match Kaito and Ran together ... Because I really looking forward for the development of Shinichi and Kaito's relationship :) Okay, ganbatte kudasai!
4/28/2015 c21 Guest
What happen! please update soon _
4/28/2015 c21 25neonkoi
Amazing chapter once again. I hope you update soon, but don't rush. KaiShin forever!
-Neonkoi
4/28/2015 c21 Jennosaur
I'm super excited about the next chapter! Is Kaito going to reveal his identity? I'm looking forward to Kaito pulling off a heist (as Kid!) wile simultaneously being by Shinichi's side (as Kaito). Keep up the amazing work, and update soon!
4/28/2015 c21 vampireharry the 2
Another excellent chapter! Keep up the great work!
4/28/2015 c21 jayfeather63
Yay. Shinichi finally makes it to kaitos heist. I really liked the ran confrontation. I can't wait for the next chapter!
4/28/2015 c21 1Ern Estine 13624
Getting awesome good can't wait for more
1,126 « Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 64 .. Last Next »