for Sky Colored Eyes

12/17/2014 c15 8RoraNeko
Holy shit! Poor Ren… and poor Aoko. For that to happen right in front of her…
12/16/2014 c15 1EclipseKuran
I can't wait until Kaito and Shinichi's date. Please update soon.
12/16/2014 c15 jayfeather63
Yay shinichi and kaito are going on a date! Kinda. Lol. I can't wait for the next chapter and I hope you have fun on your holiday!
12/15/2014 c15 3Miss Emotion
I love this story so much. It's basically my favourite on this site and I always squeal like an insane fan girl every time I get a notification of a new chapter! I loved how Shinichi was really confused but heard the part about a date loud and clear. And his embarrassment at it hahaha and how at the end he was like: I didn't just think that. NOOOOOOO hahaha XD Aoko really is an amazing person. You describe the feeling of holding it together really well. You're writing is always so beautiful and genuine. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter! I look forward to the dinner and the heist hehehe :D
12/15/2014 c15 Assasin8
Aw, Kaito's being sweet! But I suspect we have a case (or at least an investigation) involving Ren! Happy holidays to you too, and update soon!
12/15/2014 c15 3PrideViola
Aww... I was hoping shinichi having dinner there...
12/15/2014 c15 The Butler
THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS ADVANCING! Thank you so much for this story it is just so AWESOME! This makes me so happy when I read it and I just can't wait for the next chapter! Please keep writing because I just wanna keep reading! Have a beautiful day!
-The Butler
12/15/2014 c15 1Ern Estine 13624
getting really good can't wait for more
12/11/2014 c14 49Alshoruzen
Sounds to me like Kaito’s jealous.
I like the way you handled Aoko’s thoughts and observations of Kaito.
12/7/2014 c14 LMeg9.20
I'm too lazy to log in. I'm really enjoying this fic so far. I was disappointed when I went to click to the next chapter and saw that there wasn't anymore yet. I hope to read more from you soon :)
12/5/2014 c14 132CsillaDream
I really want to find out what happens next! I literally read every chapter over a four day course (work and sleep kept me away, lol)

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving
11/26/2014 c14 2Shiro-Sumi
Kaito can be a little dense, huh?
11/23/2014 c14 14twilightserius
happy thanks giving
11/20/2014 c14 9Nightstalcer
Well were are getting somewhere and did I tell you that I love your portraying of Shinichi? It is great and I believe that is exactly the frame of mind he has to have after that many years of being Conan and having his life taken away from him.
I will keep reading this and looking forward for more updates.
11/19/2014 c14 Assasin8
Ok! Kaito, finally, realizing feelings! While stalking the detectives... Can we say "upcoming jealousy?" I love how Shinichi and Hakuba are now working together, and it's great that Shinichi's found a friend to really bond with! Plus his relationship with Hakuba might actually help bring him closer to Kaito! I wonder what's up with Aoko though... Great job with this chapter, and update soon!
1,122 « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 72 .. Last Next »