for Sky Colored Eyes

11/3/2014 c13 1Ern Estine 13624
getting really good can't wait for more
10/25/2014 c12 9Nightstalcer
Oh I so love your story and ideas and I like that you portray Shinichi as some very confused, sad and not really happily ever after individual. You story takes up the point how much stress his situation is to any human being and I miss that part in the manga series. And Kaito is a very good partner to help him with that.
So I like it and please continue updating. I wanna see some Shinichi x Kaito in the future.
10/24/2014 c9 3SakuraKoi
0,0
10/23/2014 c1 SakuraKoi
0.0
10/22/2014 c12 Lucy-Hime-Sama
I really like how you describe and I'm looking forward to the part where Shinichi and Kaito get together! Though I'd like to ask you if you could put at the beggining of each chapter atl least last paragraph from previous one since every chapter I'm confused and have to go back to previous chapter to see what's going on.
10/21/2014 c12 Assasin8
Aw, the shounen Tantei Dan came for Shinichi! I thinks it was sweet of Haobara to being Shinichi a little company! It's sad that he's having to make the same choice he had to make with Ran though, just this time he knows that the boy these kids knew is never coming back... The mystery and investigation on Sakuno's death also seems to be advancing well, and I can sort of see clues appearing, I just don't know what they mean -_-; but great job and update soon!
10/21/2014 c12 The Butler
As beautiful as always! I missed those three thanks for including them because they are just so cute and adorable! I can not wait to find out what happens next there is like a whole serial murder vibe now and it is giving me the chills with excitement! so please keep on writing because you are really good at it!
10/21/2014 c12 JelpHasNails
Glad to see that Shinichi got to meet with the kids again. That is one thing that I feel will be hard for the kids to deal with; once Conan is gone, it just won't be the same. Even if, for some reason, they do learn that Conan is really Shinichi, I feel that they will find ways to tag along with him.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Jelp