for Sky Colored Eyes

7/14/2014 c6 34MeridianGrimm
Hello,
I'm looking forward to the next update! There are so many plot elements that I'm excited to hear more about and watch come together. I can just imagine Kid's heist running into Shinichi's operation somehow, because Kaito's going to try to get Shinichi to come and he'll be too busy and it's going to be a spectacular mess. I genuinely laughed at last paragraph in this chapter, and I'm glad Kaito appreciated the humor of the situation. It seems in-character for him.
I'd be interested to hear about how much outlining/planning you do for this story. Do you have several chapters written in advance, or is it all notes? Do you have an idea of the ending already, or will you let the story take over? I'm terribly curious, and always looking to try new methods of story-planning. (Don't feel bad about not answering if my questions are too invasive, however. Everyone feels differently about talking about their writing process.)
Best of luck in your writing!
Cheerfully,
Meri
7/10/2014 c5 15GeekyGenius
Akako is always an interesting character, and I quite like her involvement. Shinichi singing karaoke was hilarious XD
7/10/2014 c5 49Alshoruzen
I liked the scene with Akako.
7/10/2014 c1 15GeekyGenius
Really awesome start, it is so exciting! This could be very interesting and entertaining
7/1/2014 c5 3Eyeinthesky
Good to see Shinichi being looked after all around. On to the big case!
7/1/2014 c5 Assasin8
Akako was actually pretty well done! I really liked the way your portrayed her! It was also pretty funny when Kaito went over to Shinichi's house! I love how this story has a light, easygoing feel, but at the same time you can feel the tension and plot building up behind the scenes. Is magic going to actually play a role here? And what's with Shinichi's past? Hopefully we'll see soon!
7/1/2014 c5 jayfeather63
Great chapter. Kaito is such an oddball but that's why we love him lol. Poor shinichi. I feel sad for him being all lonely. I can't tell you how excited I am for when kaito finds out about shinichi being conan. That will be epic. Anyway looking forward to the next update! :D
7/1/2014 c5 1Ern Estine 13624
getting really good can't wait for more
7/1/2014 c5 4Baast
Excellent chapter, your description of Akako as a queen "in a time without courts, out of place but too proud to admit it" was perfect, and it wasn't the only sentence which struck me as really good. You have talent when it comes to describing one's character and mood with very few but accurate words. As always, I really enjoyed this chapter :) .
6/30/2014 c5 34MeridianGrimm
Hi, there!
Another excellent chapter. I get the feeling from the pacing that you already have most of this story arc planned, since there are a lot of threads that have to be pulled together - Akako's warnings, the kid who wanted to talk to Shinichi but was stopped, Shinichi's post-antidote pains, the case in this chapter, the Kaito/Kaitou reveal, the Shinichi/Conan reveal, their future romance... I commend you for your patience and hard work!
I agree that Akako would be hard-pressed to get a happy ending, what with everyone liking her for her superficial characteristics. I think she is very neglected in fanfiction, but she has some great potential. I like that in this, Akako actually seems to care for Kaito as a person - in the manga, she chases him mainly because she can't win him with magic. Your writing has made her human and a teenager (albeit a somber one), and that's a compliment.
And I TOTALLY identify with Shinichi's worry about those awkward walking-together moments when neither person can say anything interesting/substantial. Of course Kaito would be able to avoid that, though, haha :)
Best of luck in your writing!
Cheerfully,
Meri
6/30/2014 c5 reviewer74
Great Chapter!
6/30/2014 c5 Bunnyz-chan
Nice chapter! Lol, Kaito would totally dominate poker, whether he's cheating or not. And Kaito's so sweet, walking Shinichi home. I almost started laughing really hard when Kaito just waltzed into the apartment without even saying anything to Shinichi. And Shinichi, you need more food than a single apple, half a loaf of bread, and five bags of coffee beans. I think that Akako is very...Akako-ish in this story, she is very in character. And Megure knows what's up. Make Shinichi hang out with more people his age! (But solve the case first). So awesome chapter and I'm looking forward to the next one ;D
6/24/2014 c4 CrystalVixen93
Love ur story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
6/18/2014 c4 7angelwingsonline
Great chapter! I'm loving this story, but GAH, waiting two weeks for a new chapter is SO tough!
6/17/2014 c4 7Serendipital
I love how you write Aoko, and I'm looking forward to this mystery and Akako! Good luck on the next chapter!
1,122 « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 .. Last Next »