for Sky Colored Eyes

6/16/2014 c4 Bunnyz-chan
Funny chapter. I was laughing so hard when Kaito stole the thermos and Shinichi almost didn't notice. I can totally imagine him doing that. And in the classroom, Shinichi was trying so hard to get out of singing and Aoko was like "no." I'm a little worried about this Chishima Sai character. What's up with him? Then after that, lol, they made Shinichi sing. So great chapter and I can't wait for the next one ;D
6/16/2014 c4 jayfeather63
Uh oh. Akako appears. Anyway I love dazed morning shinichi. I feel I can relate lol minis the coffee that stuff is horrible. This chapter was great and I'm looking forward to the next update. :)
6/15/2014 c1 2FallingDark
That's a good question. Why would Shinichi come back if he wasn't healthy enough?
6/14/2014 c3 Huny Bajer
It'd official, I love your writing style :P. I love this story, I can actually kind of see it happening, but I just like how you made the characters act too. I eagerly await an update :P But please take all the time you eat, after all you have to worry about your real life first :P
6/4/2014 c3 3Eyeinthesky
Good build up. Can't wait till they're dancing around each other again.
6/3/2014 c3 2Psye-Kick
I like this story and I like you, so i'm going to fav and follow
6/3/2014 c3 Assasin8
Heist coming! Let the drama begin! It's cool how you're kind of using Hakuba as. Link between Kaito and Shinichi! Kaito is now apparently stalking Shinichi for whatever reason. And what's up with Ran? Does she know about Conan and Shinichi? Or is it something else...? Great job, great chapter, until next time!
6/3/2014 c3 adookable
Amazing as always :)
6/3/2014 c3 Guest
So interesting! I can't wait to read more
6/3/2014 c3 1Ern Estine 13624
getting good can't wait for more
6/2/2014 c3 alzk.ookie
Does this mean that we have to wait for 2 weeks again? Or are you going to update other stories instead?
6/2/2014 c3 1LILI.Namikaze
Hmmm... That is so cool... When will the romance begin? At the same time... When's the nxt update? Can't wait for it... :)
6/1/2014 c2 BananaBunny
Can I just say, I am a big fan of all of your writings!
I love the way you write your stories (yes, I read every single one of them. And they are all amazing)
Your writing style is well-balanced in every aspect, and it is simply lovely. Sorry if I'm ranting. :P

This story is one of your best (in my opinion), do continue to write, and I apologize for this not-really-helpful-review. Continue with whatever you're doing, cause you're doing awesome. I'm anticipating more of your stories :)
5/27/2014 c2 Guest
I had just finished watching Lupin III vs Detective Conan: The Movie and was wondering if you could write a KaiShin story involving Lupin III? After you've done completing your other stories, I mean... Maybe him as KID's rival and making Kaito jealous of him getting too much attention from his Shin-chan(The plot is up to you. Hm, maybe Shinichi could see "Papa" again...)? That would be great! If not, that's alright. Thank you. :)

P.S. If you're wondering why I'd asked you is because I love the way how you write your stories. Each chapter isn't too short and is of reasonable length. There's a smooth flow in them and that it doesn't feel like it's in a rush. Love your dialogues too! They're never boring and you could actually feel the characters' emotions. It's just so real! It's true that there may be grammatical errors or spelling mistakes here and there but hey, no one's perfect. Good writers are so hard to find. Even I admit I'm a bad writer(I think I'll just stick to reading, ehe XD).

Your Loyal KaiShin Reader
5/25/2014 c2 Kimmiko T
I really love this story!
Please update really soon!
Thanx!