for Sky Colored Eyes

5/25/2014 c2 4Baast
Good fic :) I hope you will update it soon!
5/22/2014 c1 adookable
Omg, this is soo good! Can't wait for more! *Sending virtual cookies*
5/22/2014 c2 Hannah
Great new story I always like reading your storys there so easy to read cause you write so well.
You have a gift so dont ever waste it ok.
Maybe someday you could wite your own story and publish it If you do I'd buy it! :)
I also hope you dont forget to update some of you older storys that i love so much to.
5/21/2014 c2 kai.vi.shin.blu
Update please! And longer chapters please!
5/21/2014 c2 7Serendipital
Wow, I think I may be in love! This is an absolutely fantastic story - not only is the KaiShin building up really well, but the aftermath of the Black Organization is also really interesting. I like seeing Shinichi's growth, and it's evident even in these two chapters. I'd love to see more of Kaito's pranks (and how they affect Shinichi)! Also, I think Haibara's insight into Shinichi's character was very well-thought out. Anyway, good luck on the next chapter! I look forward to it.
5/21/2014 c2 1LILI.Namikaze
When's the nxt update?
5/21/2014 c2 Night
Wow, what a wonderful story. Although I don't like school stories that much and transferring never seeming logical to me for Shinichi (I still think goind to Osaka would be simpler, as he has Hattori there, and please don't forget him in your story. I know Shinichi is not that friendly with him but he likes him and sees him as a friend) in your story it totally makes sense.
Well, Kaito not knowing about Conans Identity is another fauxpas which I normally do not like and therefore don't read. But oh well I know your writing style and some other stories and I gave it a try. And it is good and I know that Kaito won't need much time for finding out.
And I absolutely love depressed Shinichi, that is the side of the coin that the Manga never seems to explore.
Please continue and I hope for fast updating.
Sorry for my language, I'm no native speaker and the times for using my English regulary are over.
5/20/2014 c2 Assasin8
I have to say, the title really caught my attention! But I swear, there must be something wrong with that teacher if thinks its actually a good idea not to complain to the principle... Or maybe it IS a good idea to him! I'm really curious to see what the deal is with the antidote... Shinichi's back in school, meaning it's probably going to last a whole, but then what was that relapse he went through...? Everyone's interactions at school are really entertaining to read, the murder that happened makes you wonder where the plot might take us, and Haibara's little bit at the end was just well done! Can't wait to see more!
5/20/2014 c2 4InsanityOwl
Thank you for the chapter! The girl's death has to do with the org, doesn't it. It's the APTX! A poison that leaves no remains. That must be it! Or something similar. Anyway, thank you for the chapter and I will be waiting for the next chapter.
5/20/2014 c2 1Ern Estine 13624
getting really good can't wait for more
5/19/2014 c2 Bunnyz-chan
Interesting chapter. I like how it seems like Shinichi is trying to fix some mistakes from before Conan, it's good for him. I also love the fruit thing, it was hilarious. All of the characters seem pretty well in character, especially Ai. And it's not Shinichi if he doesn't come across a murder at some point, right? So very intruiging and that last thought at the end of Ai about Shinichi was gorgeous. I love it. I can't wait for the next chapter ;D
5/18/2014 c1 4Nightmare Knight Zero
I look forward to your update!
5/16/2014 c1 kai.vi.shin.blu
Update please! I need to know what's going to happen next!
5/15/2014 c1 47Alshoruzen
I like the sound of long. I really like your stories. I'm really looking forward to more. Keep writing!
5/13/2014 c1 Guest