for Sky Colored Eyes

5/13/2014 c1 6Tohda
Interesting. :) Always did love reading your stories because of your writing style and the plot. You have great ideas. :) Almost wish I didn't read this one because now, I'd have to wait for quite a while before you get back (your A/N says in two weeks). Good start. Hope to read more when you get back and get the chance to update. And hopefully, see more new stories as well. :D
5/12/2014 c1 8damn-aesthetic
Liking it! Please update soon!
5/12/2014 c1 4InsanityOwl
I've been wondering what a fanfic with Shinichi having some sort of fits be like. Thank you for writing this! I will await the next update.
5/11/2014 c1 2Psye-Kick
Oooooh! I really luv your stories, your know how to keep us on edge, I hope you update soon.
5/10/2014 c1 3Eyeinthesky
A very good place to start ...
5/10/2014 c1 1shiarein
I love it! Is it two weeks yet?
5/8/2014 c1 5stareader
It's an interesting start, I'm looking forward to seeing how this will turn out (ω)
5/8/2014 c1 12Tobina
A new story from you! Yeah! :DD
I have to admit that when I started to read FF I never would have thought that I would like KaiXShin, but this couple does work so damn good together! I especially like how you show their interactions and their affection for each other without going too far. And you seem to have a knack letting Shinichi faint all over the place in your (not that I mind XD)

I'm really looking forward for the next chapters (do we really have to wait for 2 weeks? *sob*)
Keep up your great writing :D
5/7/2014 c1 8Baked Soap
Two weeks? I need more now. D:

Haha, anyways, I can already tell this story is going to be one hell of a ride. I don't know how long it's going to be, but all I know is that in wouldn't be able to stop reading- like for all your other stories.

I also like that side effect of the antidote. I don't want to watch Shinichi in pain but it surely does seem more realistic. I don't think you can just grow back to a teenager in the span of a few minutes without some repercussions.

Keep up the good work!
5/7/2014 c1 Guest
I always liked your Kaishin fics because the way you treated Ai maturely. I never liked other authors portrayed her as a evil and cold-hearted scientist which tortured Conan for fun. Ai is the one from few people who has been trusted by Conan in canon-verse. Their relationship are the best in general.
But since she only appeared a little in your other fics, I'm looking forward with this fic. I want to see more of her. How she adapted her new life as Haibara Ai.
5/7/2014 c1 15Mai-chan63
Wow, I like this plot! It's interesting! Can't wait until the next chapter!
5/6/2014 c1 lany-chan
Great start, but I wish Kaito wouldn't discover Shinichi's secret this soon though.
Hope Shinichi and Hakuba can be good friends as they have the same hobbies.
Anyway thank you a lot for your hardwork. Can't wait for the next update!
5/6/2014 c1 128Crystal Snowflakes
Interesting concept. I'm really looking forward to what will happen next, and I really enjoy how Shinichi changed after the whole episode with Conan. I feel like it would be unrealistic if he could actually go back to his old life without any sort of change. I also really enjoy the interaction between Shinichi and Haibara, as I can totally see the two of them trusting each other after everything that happened :)

Looking forward to the next chapter!
5/6/2014 c1 neutralpigeons
i can just tell this will be amazing, cant wait for more!
5/6/2014 c1 1Ern Estine 13624
interesting can't wait for more
1,120 « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 Next »