for Sky Colored Eyes

5/6/2014 c1 6damncritic
Very nicely written and interesting. Looking forward to your updates!
5/5/2014 c1 34MeridianGrimm
Hi there!
This is a great start to a new series! I feel like you've really captured everyone's characters here. I think Shinichi's desire for "normal" and therefore not minding Aoko and Kaito's energetic behavior fits well with how he would be if he returned to full-size. I found it interesting that you decided not to have the Black Organization take-down in the papers - in other fics I've read about Shinichi reaching full size again, everyone thinks he's a hero for working with the FBI on a case for the period he was away. I think your depiction is more realistic, and I'm interested by the notion that Shinichi's pains are the "price" of returning to normal - it suggests that his problems aren't over yet. There's a good balance of description and dialogue/thoughts in the piece, and I really love that Kaito referred to Conan as the "squirt." It's adorable.
Cheerfully,
Meri
5/5/2014 c1 RandomPasserby
Yes! A new story! I just love your stories! Please please update soon!
5/5/2014 c1 NoName
Updaaaatte!
5/5/2014 c1 IHappenedToComeAcrossFanfics
I'm considering the end as a cliffhanger ... This story certainly is interesting . Could the antidote have side-effects? Will be waiting for the next chapter!
5/5/2014 c1 2R27-Shipper-4Ever
This story has a good start . Not to mention interesting . So in this story , Kaito didn't know that Conan is Shinichi ... Well I'll be looking forward to the next update!
5/5/2014 c1 20lunaveea
oh yes, new story. please continue updating(:
5/5/2014 c1 Guest
Interesting start! Will Kaito recognize Haibara? Is Shinichi living in Ekoda or commuting? I look forward to reading more.
5/5/2014 c1 Gallery13
I'm hooked . I need to read what happens next! It was beautifully written, and knowing that you've been working on this plot since Midnight White makes me anticipate the ongoing of this particular story, I'm also excited and curious to see Kaito's reaction when he discovers Conan and Shinichi being one and the same!
Update in 2 weeks hm? I'll look forward to it!
5/5/2014 c1 Bunnyz-chan
What's wrong with Shinichi?! I mean, it obviously has something to do with the antidote, and probably the 'price he had to pay', but what? Poor baby.

But I like this fic so far. It's well-written and I just want more. I like the characters and their interactions and everything else about them. So good job on the first chapter, I'll be waiting for the next one ;D
1,120 « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75