FanFiction.Net
for Reflections

9/25/2021 c1 6skyeryder01
Seriously loved this! I loved seeing the story from Lucius's perspective.
2/9/2018 c1 Lionhearted21
I really like this insight into Lucius' perspective!
1/22/2016 c1 2roon0
Wow brilliant stuff.
8/23/2015 c1 daniella2cool
Sometimes i hate that all your one-shots are so good that i feel unsatisfied with the length. Pretty much all of them could be full lenth and i would follow them all lol. So i decided that the fact that she was living with harry was because they were really together cuz i know you dont write that but i like it.
11/11/2014 c1 chyaraskiss
A lovely addition to the other story. I wish you had included more scenes. It would be interesting to read a similar oneshot from Draco and Narcissa's pov.
8/21/2014 c1 36SamanthaReese
Hermione's their daughter, isn't she?! Awesome!
8/11/2014 c1 TherSia
Gosh! This is so sad! I have read the Sudden change. Its great! Will you be updating the story?
7/24/2014 c1 TooLazyToLogIn
I like it! [flips table] the judge don't know what they talkin' bout yo! I love Lucius and the whole concept is really interesting!
[hides from judge] don't hurt me! TT-TT
5/14/2014 c1 Lyrell
Good one :) I think this story has a potential to be two-shot, maybe?))
5/11/2014 c1 75TheSummerNightingale
I loved the internal thoughts of Lucius - I thought they were very believable! Also, the flow of your writing is absolutely seamless :) Loved it!
5/6/2014 c1 63erbkaiser - closed account
Wow, a pureblood Hermione story that actually works. Now I think I'll need to check out your longer story :)
5/6/2014 c1 Sampdoria
Great story, albeit somewhat sad at the end.
5/6/2014 c1 Gwen Polk
You always give a good read. This was great! Thank you.
5/5/2014 c1 4HermioneGinnyKatnissPrim
This is great! I love it, how you use the prompts, AND how you incorporated the story of your other fic into a prequel that is this one. Great job!