for Ashen Sky

7/17/2014 c2 6owlhero
To be honest, I thought this was kind of short compared to some of your other chapter, but I will take it. I can see how this can be faster paced than Life as we knew it.

Nice job upping the tension with comparing the incident to an F-5 tornado. But wow Zack, save the PS3? The perfect example of his personality.

Moseby's announcement could a lot of different effects depending on whethe or not it stays docked in New Orleans. But its obvious technology is already starting to fail. I wonder how quickly everyone will react to that?

Poor Moseby, nothing ever goes right for him.
7/14/2014 c2 Guest
So EXCITING! UPDATE soon!
6/2/2014 c1 15SkyHighFan
You know if Yellowstone erupted it really WOULD be the end of the world. SciFi Channel did a movie on it a few years ago that I LOVED!
5/11/2014 c1 6owlhero
Its been awhile for you, hasn't it?

I know the facts ( seen the National Geographic show on it) behind the idea and I cant wait to see how you put the twist on it. So I have a definite idea of what the boom was. It makes sense.

First person of hard to do since the focus is mostly on keeping the speaker true. You did it here with Zack between his sleeping patterns and his tensions with Bailey and Cody. Tese tensions could make the story vetter by bringing the reality forward here.

You know I wonder if Cody could have charged Zack and made a stable nesteg as a result? It would explain some of his money he has?

The story is off to a good start so far. I like it with such a normal beginning to it, only for it to fall apart.
5/10/2014 c1 Precious
OMG! You're finally back! Yay! Its ben so long I missed you so much! This is going amazing, like always! So please continue and dont leave again.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service