for Song Shuffle Challenge - Take 2

12/13/2019 c1 IWantIceCream777
This cute. I like this
9/12/2016 c7 2Will-I-Stay-Or-Will-I-Go
Why?! Why did you have to kill my Murdock. Do you have no heart. It's so sad. And someone is chopping onions... yeah that's it, onions.
9/12/2016 c6 Will-I-Stay-Or-Will-I-Go
I always keep thinking about that little blond boy. How could be alone all this time. Beautifully written.
9/12/2016 c3 Will-I-Stay-Or-Will-I-Go
Aaaaw drunk Face
4/2/2016 c4 80peppe1951
This was a real funny one. I wished it had actually been in the series
2/8/2015 c1 Guest
This made me happy :)
10/24/2014 c7 32LAGC
Wonderful, yet again. Great build up and heart wrenching.
Once again perfectly Face and Murdock.
10/24/2014 c7 14MommieJen
Oh. My. Goodness.

I've never read any of these, so I started at the beginning. Read through them all, thinking how much I really enjoyed them, how well done they were...

Then I got to this one.

And I am undone. Absolutely undone.
7/23/2014 c6 32LAGC
Well done again.
I love this song and dread it at the same time because it is so bittersweet and Sarah's voice is heart wrenching.

Great application to Face. I've often wondered about how seeing Mama B. with BA would impact Face.

The character of his mother is intriguing too. She was either a complete waste to just abandon him like that or she was desperate and scared and did it to protect him. As a mom myself I can only hope it was the second interpretation.
7/17/2014 c5 24Sandilynn Petersen
This was wonderful and expressed that bond so eloquently. Good choice of song lyrics. I loved this.
7/17/2014 c4 32LAGC
This was so much fun. I love that Hannibal slithered out of the "workout". I could easily picture B.A full of glee and savoring every minute of this.

I will have to google the song because I am not familiar with it.
7/17/2014 c5 LAGC
Perfect!
I love this song. It fits both of them to a tee and it explains their friendship magnificently.
This was a great way to start my day.
6/3/2014 c3 LAGC
Very sweet and so true to the characters. All I can say is that Leslie must have had one mega strong calling to leave Face.
6/3/2014 c2 LAGC
Very cute. I enjoyed how they were each looking out for the other guy.
5/31/2014 c1 18Bluebird1969
Wow! I was not familiar with the song, but I loved the words and how you wove them into the story! I love the relationship you create with Face and Murdock. This was beautifully sweet. I particularly liked the bit about the constellations! So, so good!
22 Page 1 2 Next »