FanFiction.Net
for Unexpected Twist

11/1/2022 c22 62blackfire93
Thank you for the wonderful story I enjoyed it )
11/14/2020 c22 russia2774
Loving it please more updates and thanks for straightening out the name delem
11/14/2020 c19 russia2774
Loving it but is the boys name and andrei or lucas because 1 minute she called him Andrei the next you call him lucas
1/9/2019 c14 Guest
Just letting u know that it should say duffle bag NOT douche bag
12/8/2018 c1 8Merra Dawson
I'm sorry I can't take the idea of "strigio" seriously I keep chuckling
6/3/2017 c1 Ruthmarie
wow, those emotions though...
3/10/2017 c22 debpreato
Story was fantastic!
3/10/2017 c19 debpreato
Excellant job...good birth scene..of course it would shut janines mouth up...for longer i hope!
3/9/2017 c1 debpreato
Dimitri and Tasha should not get together
9/9/2016 c19 Guest
Based on your birth scene I am guessing that at the time you wrote this you had very been pregnant or given birth. You don't give birth and then clean right up to entertain.
9/9/2016 c14 Guest
Well that whole you can't sleep in the same room business was absolutely ridiculous. I mean they were sharing a room at the Belikov's home when he met her. The whole we have to earn his trust is BS, she is pregnant by Dimitri making them sleep in separate rooms isn't going to change that.
9/9/2016 c6 Guest
Okay I get the cliché of the hormonal pregnant woman but pregnancy doesn't make you nuts or immature. Dimitri would have been smarter to just go ahead and leave her if this was how she was going to behave. In the books he admires how mature she is and how she has a sense of duty more developed than Guardians older than her; however you have written her as an overgrown child throwing tantrums.
6/17/2016 c5 6Noelove52
also dhampir has no "e" in it
6/17/2016 c2 Noelove52
Strigoi* is the spelling
4/16/2016 c22 2cloclovilla
Awwww! This story is perfect! Can't wait to start reading the sequel. I love how dimitri calls her "love "sometimes. I wonder if they're going to start training again. Anyways back to reading ;)
You're a great writter!