for The Damned

3/30/2015 c1 Guest

Please gooo and vote for Bell are pllllllz
8/21/2014 c2 13justvisiting80
Awwwww this one needs a kiss so bad! You do an excellent job of building the tension between them, my god. Love it.
8/21/2014 c1 justvisiting80
Oh my goodness I feel TERRIBLE, I totally never saw this until just now!

But man am I glad I did.

I loved this scene. It IS the perfect bridge to her "I'm not doing this for you, I'm doing it for Octavia" in episode 6, and then suddenly she's resting her hand on his waist as casually as you'd hug your grandma when they're torturing Lincoln! Thank you for writing this, seriously. Thank you.

And beyond that, I love your voice for Bellamy. There's that over-arching sense of the leader just keeping tabs on camp, making sure the parts are all operating smoothly - and that includes Clarke... But underneath it, in the part Bellamy has less control over, is a more personal concern for her. Yum. Perfect.

...and were you serious? Do you stil want one shots of Bellarke? I'm just a few chapters shy of finishing Fire & Ice and was thinking I might do a few one shots but wasnt sure there'd be any interest, frankly.
8/20/2014 c2 Andi
So good! I could totally imagine these scenes happening! Looking forward to reading more of your bellarke fics :)
5/30/2014 c2 sydcasy
Would love some missing scene between them in episode 1x10. Great idea for one shots, can't wait to read more of them!
5/26/2014 c2 I.bE.liKe.0MG.I.SHIP.IT
WOW this was amazing! Your writing was flawless, the characters stayed true to form and I can totally see all of that happening just as you wrote it! Beautifully done, I'm really hoping to read more of this soon!
5/6/2014 c1 6TheWildOne1
This was a good fill-in for what happened to make sense of all the touchy feeling going on! Good thinking! :D
5/6/2014 c1 urmyluv
Great job! And I agree with you as much as I loved their touchy in the last episode...I did find it out of the blue..so this was great! Hope to read more one shots from you for this couple that had amazing potential to be epic!
5/6/2014 c1 Alexis