for The Vegetarian Option

2/3 c3 2aveave
Great story. I hope you decide to continue writing it.
1/26/2017 c1 Azera-v
Really love this.
8/26/2016 c3 5nightwyver
I hope you someday plan to continue this. It's really good and I would like to know where you're going with it.
10/16/2015 c3 20BetweenTheSeaAndStars
Okay..I'm hooked and may have to start watching the show, though something tells me it will lack much of this..
8/25/2015 c3 2ladytokyo
Hi new Hannibal reader. Please can you tell me if you have this story updated anywhere else. I would love to read on, with Will, Hannibal and Abigail.
3/12/2015 c3 Azera-v
Love it.
3/1/2015 c3 FireFox Vixen
Love!
2/24/2015 c3 Singular Poisonous Ashes
Haha, that's exactly how I feel when doing research for my stories. Sometimes I'm like, fuck it, and just make things up just so I won't be put on a watch list, hahah. Also, while Hannibal isn't completely as he is in the tv series, this Hannibal works for what you seem to be wanting to do with this story, so It's probably better. :) Please, keep up the good work !
1/29/2015 c3 20steelgray
Really good; I absolutely love this!
1/25/2015 c3 sandra
What do you mean you haven't written Hannibal very well? That was exactly how I though he would talk/react/think, you wrote him perfectly. I also have the "I'm not a serial killer, I'm writing a story!" problem, it feels very weird searching for some things". Ugh.
Back to the fanfic now. SERIOUSLY LOVING IT. Please update soon.
6/28/2014 c2 annabelle
8/10
6/8/2014 c2 Namei
I love the characterization and your take on Will's interactions with Hannibal.
5/14/2014 c2 deelove1
Thank you for this new chapter and I'm looking forward to your next update very much:)
5/7/2014 c1 5r-iem
quite an idea you've got there, an interesting take on Will. sigh... a universe where he's already had a taste for 'meat'. wondering who's their butcher. Hanni's already obivous. is there any connection?

anyways. looking forward for the next chap.
5/7/2014 c1 Kitty-Puppy-Cat
I can't wait for more, this is lovely!
18 Page 1 2 Next »