for Nova's Journey part1

6/24/2015 c11 1Chris H-M
That opaning was awosme. The music was gert choice as was the desrtiction. They suit each other.
Great job.
6/23/2015 c11 9Digi-fanCatt
I like both, maybe base it around the Japanese but have the English in parathases?
6/23/2015 c11 30TheCastleOfLionsAndPaladins
That was really sweet, I loved it.
6/16/2015 c10 1Chris H-M
OMG Nova is half digimon awosme.
But not for Nova's dad who is now gone hope Nova can find him.
6/15/2015 c10 9Digi-fanCatt
Other than seeming rather rushed and a mix of of the words "were" and "was," this chapter was great!
6/15/2015 c10 30TheCastleOfLionsAndPaladins
Wow, I didn't expect Relena to be turning into Lilithmon, that really surprise me.
11/26/2014 c9 1Chris H-M
Arrrr it can not end there but i will have to wight and see how it will work out.
On another not the star wars refarnce was funney and yes I agree the pols used innthe secwence are simaler to that of what hapend in Star Wars II Atack Of The Clones.
11/25/2014 c8 Chris H-M
One chapter left cant whait to read
11/25/2014 c7 Chris H-M
Ok that was good I wonder what will ahpen in the last two chapters.
11/25/2014 c6 Chris H-M
hay why shoud i go to hell for not knowing what Merukimon looks like but gret so far ill read on if my felings still arnt heart.
11/15/2014 c9 devin sands
Are you gonna make another chapter
9/26/2014 c1 Guest
Hey this is Royal 2 and been meaning to ask you if you can make me a mega version of tai but I'm not going use it much and you will see it to but I will give you credit for the mega form please help I can't think of one but here are some things for tai mega if you decide to help me. It has to have cyotimon in it and has to be a fire type digimon. And again please help me.
8/21/2014 c9 19BEST OC Maker or Gigabyte
Pretty good so far, keep it up!
8/12/2014 c9 9Digi-fanCatt
Talk about back stories! Whee ha, I think I might have trouble following this. It would help if you re read the chapters before you posted it. Words are missing, tenses keep changing, and typos are also causing a problem. Sorry if that was harsh, but I really am having trouble reading it.
8/11/2014 c9 30TheCastleOfLionsAndPaladins
Something tells me that Karata has plans for his old son Nova.
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »