for Flourishes

5/9/2016 c5 3Lady of the Sky
This is adorable. I'm now thinking they fall asleep like this often if they're on watch together in a fairly benign area.
5/9/2016 c10 Lady of the Sky
At first I was wondering why Ringabel had to take Agn├Ęs to Grandship until I remembered that if they sent her on her own, she might end up at Vampire Castle instead. I, for one, support this completely unfair two on seven battle, though Love Rush isn't exactly cheating, so if they wanted to...
5/9/2016 c9 Lady of the Sky
Ah, these sisters really do care about each other, and it's nice to see them participating in each other's interests.
3/27/2015 c10 Leo Matsumoto
Oh, this is a delightful story.

Despite basic grammatical and spelling errors, (And these are so few in number and so far apart that they can be read phonically without even realizing it.), this story is so full of nostalgia and written in a wonderful, flowing fashion of little tidbits (albeit short ones) regarding Bravely Default, that I couldn't help reading the next chapter after every other one.

RATING: 8.0
7/16/2014 c8 3Novaglare
Me: Haha thats Ringabel
Nick: Hehe...
Me: -punches- NU. BAD. BAD COUSIN.
5/25/2014 c4 Casamora
I find the ending of this funny because just minutes ago I happened to be watching their first confrontation scene (this being my second play-through of the game) and Edea happened to be using the Spell Fencer asterisk and because asterisks have no effect on story Alternis gives the impression that he doesn't even notice his childhood friend/love interest is wearing what basically amounts to exotic lingerie, which made the whole scene actually kind of funny. Well, if it weren't for the fact that they're talking about beating the crap out of each other. That scene is so much harsher in hindsight.
I alleviate that by imagining that scene with Edea in the Ranger job. Because no matter how serious a scene it is, having one of the characters wearing a silly purple dog thing mask instantly makes it a comedy.
5/23/2014 c5 3dreadgar2
can you make one for Crowe? I want to see that guy happy for once. oh, and this story rocks!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service