for The effects of magic

5/19/2014 c4 jedielfsorcerer
Hell yes! A very great story! Keep up the good work! one of me favorites !
5/18/2014 c4 2SleeperAwakens
This. Is. AWESOME.
Currently, there are only 3 good on-going HP/ME crossovers - Blue Magic, Green-Eyed Spectre and Ascension. Your story has the potential to become the fourth, provided you don't abandon it.
Please don't. There are far too many dead fics as it is.
5/18/2014 c4 Ricky12440
I'm really liking this fic so far. I can't wait for more.
5/17/2014 c4 OSR fanatic
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
5/16/2014 c4 karthik9
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
5/16/2014 c4 CasualFicReader
Oh shiet! That was badass
5/16/2014 c4 Separ
Very nice, great story so far!
So, will the Turians go for the smart option or will some punishment be needed?
5/16/2014 c4 4Dur'id the Druid
Ok, another curb-stomp of the Turians, with random 'fiction' ideas that have become fact in the future. Eah, not bad. Nothing to really to keep my interest yet though. So far the only really developed 'charcter' I see in your story is Harry, and even he comes across as a basic but powerful thug in the speech at the end of this chapter.

Looking forward to more, and by more I mean actual talking with speach instead of a simple comparing of 'who has the biggest guns' between civlizations.

A thought and a suggestion - 'Magic' has become part of human society for a long time now, as well as technology. When something like terraforming uses both, why is it called magical terraforming? How is magic and non-magic defined in this universe? What is it called when a caveman is useing both magic and a well-made spear to hunt?
-Just trying to put into words something that really bothered me in this story. You have this world where magic and science are seperated, but still manage to co-exsist, but don't really seem to follow through on what that means to a society 200 years later. This is one of the things that makes your story seem shallow, and just another excerise of Turian and Citidal curb-stomping when they meet civilization X.
5/16/2014 c4 Bishop1775
YES! Burn Palaven! I love a happy ending.
5/16/2014 c1 idrinkstellaartois123
Vg
5/16/2014 c4 Shashenka
Nice new chapter I've been waiting for a while I really love it!
5/16/2014 c4 DeathCrawler
liking this story already looking forward the next chapter
5/16/2014 c4 2Penny is wise
Awesome story so far. 30 shots per minutes seems to be on the very low side. That's one shot every two seconds.
5/16/2014 c4 Blackholelord
Well this is a nice chapter. But to put the idea into giving up into Desolas, Harry should have teleported him back into orbit while he was in his armor (helmet included), that kind of wake up call would be enough to place some worry into his head. If Harry could done that to him, what about his unprotected soldiers and crew members on their ships, it would be quick death, but it would be a horrifying painful death, especially if there was a slow delay bumble spell as their limited air supply vanished.
5/16/2014 c2 valerian07
Excellent story. I really did enjoy your last chapter. Like many i will probably like the reaction of the citadel counsil toward the magical world and its differents species (especially theirs reactions when they discover the Vella).
240 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »