for The effects of magic

2/20/2016 c8 rgw
It's pretty rare to find that interesting crossover which isn't simple "Harry in ME verse", but full true crossover with integrated Potterverse and technomagic for humanity. I like it very much and I hope, that you'll continue it.
2/11/2016 c8 1chaoswizard
Keep it coming plz it is good
2/10/2016 c8 overlord of hell 2012
Enjoyed your story and look forward to reading more
1/13/2016 c8 Sanguinis13
Good story so far, I hope you get back to it.
10/26/2015 c8 1tempetepapillon
great scot! this is ridiciously good!
7/26/2015 c3 SaintMichael95
Dude what's up with your grammar?
6/29/2015 c1 19Smiling Seshat
Seems quite interesting. I'll be reading more. I only know HP, not ME, so hopefully it won't be too big a problem.
5/25/2015 c8 Jfitzgerald
Please update again soon. Thanks.
2/4/2015 c6 5Brian1972
A bit strange that they waited for Elysium. I would have expected this reaction after Mindoir given how extreme you let them value their citizens. All in all a real nice adaption. Pity that Hermione couldn't devlop a philisophers stone for herself.
1/19/2015 c8 The Void Sage
this story is uniquely great, i devoured it, very interesting concept, cant wait for more!
12/9/2014 c8 LuxEterna1
love it
i hope you will continue it someday soon
12/1/2014 c8 8MKTerra
me wants more. nao. gimme.
11/22/2014 c8 4jabbarulez
we got better. lol!
11/21/2014 c8 jfcwtfusernames
That Omake...xD
11/17/2014 c8 Ibskib
I like how the story is progressing, some of it was written in pretty broad strokes, which might be why it is a bit lacking a sense of immediacy, but it's a novel take on the whole Master of Death thing.

That aside it could definitely use some more proofreading, I shudder to think how bad it was before the author got a beta, but a second beta seems needed, or perhaps just for Kira Kyuu to do a second thorough round of editing.
The biggest problem is missing words especially definite articles, without exaggerating perhaps a dozen or more "the"s were missing in each chapter as well as a few indefinite ones. Not to mention several mangled sentences (syntax problems) and some prepositions, the articles is the most glaring problem though.
240 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »