for The effects of magic

8/3/2014 c8 Rydan fall
Bit too much timelines, try not to use those, okay?
They are a writing guide for writers to keep their happenings correct, not something we readers like to read and it throws us out of the story.
At most, use news flashes or reports.
Hell, somebody thinking back to the old days would also work, as long as you keep the person around for a while.
8/1/2014 c8 Guest
All brilliant but last line extra treat.
7/28/2014 c8 2BabLe7
Just for that omake, you are now one of my favorite authors. my dad and i run through that set of lines so often i would say it's not even funny, but it f'ing hilarious. I'm loving this story so far. i look forward to more.
7/26/2014 c8 2moosejuice5
i love this fic so far, I'm looking forward to reading more nice omake
7/26/2014 c5 moosejuice5
"I find your lack of faith disturbing,"
loved that
7/26/2014 c4 moosejuice5
loving this stores so far. "I will laugh watching Palaven burn in the nuclear fire." - that has to be my favourite line.
7/23/2014 c8 Person
Gotta love that last line.

'We got better'
7/22/2014 c8 5Light Lord Cybergate
Here I am hoping harry will get together with Liara.
With Harry being sterile due to his immortality...she would be the best 'mate' he could find.

In fact the Asari are the only worthwhile race for him to 'mate' with.

Long life...she would be able to reach 900 years...and she is still young too...so plenty of time together still.
She would even have the ability to give Harry some blue children...something which would be impossible for him otherwise. And let's face it...if anybody deserves a family it's Harry.

Besides...can you imagine a magical Asari? Any daughter of Harry's would be special indeed.
7/21/2014 c8 7chaos-lord377
HA! awesome omake :P
7/16/2014 c8 thunder18
Great chapter Update soon
6/29/2014 c8 Eljin1
with the hero worship of harry going around it would be awesome if more stories of harry's exploits got told by people. kinda like the chuck norris ones. they can have a grain of truth and just exaggerated, or be total BS.
6/28/2014 c8 6Mad about the Boro
Not bad, though again there are numerous spelling errors & you seem to dislike the term 'the' as you hardly ever use it, causing the fluidity of the text to suffer. Also you need to work on improving your consistency, mainly when it comes to names of things (e.g. the Serrice omni tools you used it this chapter repeatedly had their name changed, I personally counted at least 3 names used for thesame object); consistency wih names tend to make for easier reading & minimise confusion in the reader.
Otherwise, it's a great story so far. I look forward to seeing where you take this as the story progreses. Keep up the good work.
6/27/2014 c5 Mad about the Boro
Nice, though one thing I have noticed in this chapter, and indeed in the story so far, is that it is riddled with spelling errors. Most noticably, you seem to repeatedly miss out the term 'The' in your sentences (e.g. you say 'Systems Alliance' instead of 'The Systems Alliance'; 'Aliens' instead of 'The aliens'; 'Hierarchy' instead of 'The Hierarchy'; etc).
Otherwise, it's a great story so far. I look forward to reading the rest.
6/27/2014 c8 2thelegendarysupernerd
I thought this fic would be crap, but I gave it a try. I'm glad I did. You have the privilege of being the only successful merge of ME and HP universes I've seen. Congratulations.
6/27/2014 c5 thelegendarysupernerd
I'm loving the fact the you keep pulling shit from other stuff into this, and it's entirely legitimate.
240 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »