for The effects of magic

6/27/2014 c2 2thelegendarysupernerd
"in honor of a comic series." Made my day.
6/22/2014 c8 murry21
this is a really good story hope to see more soon
6/20/2014 c6 GJMEGA
I take it you've never heard of 'the butterfly effect'. With all the changes that have occurred it is INCONCEIVABLE that the Normandy would be built and even more so that /any/ of its in game crew would join it. I started reading this story based on the promise that mixing HP and ME would actually make a /difference/ in the overall plot. Instead it seems that the story is /still/, after everything that is different from the game, going to center around the SSV Normandy. That's boring, completely unoriginal and most definitely not something I intent to waste my time reading. It's too bad, up until now you had a great story with even greater potential.
6/18/2014 c1 chris678
Just wondering how you did your math to get the 15000 for england. Well not the math but the starting assumptions, I haven't been able to find anything with solid numbers. The good news is my most conservative numbers for breedable population as above minimum viable, so the wizarding world doesn't actually inbreed, yay!
6/17/2014 c8 BioHazard82
Great story so far. Please update soon, and often!
6/17/2014 c8 lordofmars97
I really like this story and hope to see a new chapter soon
6/16/2014 c3 Ddragon21
I think harry should be paired with that blue tentacle haired alien lady.
6/15/2014 c8 Delta8
Nice story so far...Harry isn't really using his Death power much but that can come latter...Keep up the good work...
6/14/2014 c2 i like cheese
you're making the mistake many russian writers make when writing in english. you often leave out the 'articles' before nouns.
ie: the mundanes, the dark lord, a station, an eskimo, etc etc
it doesn't happen a lot, but it happens often enough to be irritating.

also, historical rundowns are lazy writing. they're barely acceptable in fanfics as first chapters and certainly shouldn't be used subsequently.
ie: "2157. During an attempt..."
At least attempt to incorporate the information you want to convey into your story without the use of rundowns.
6/13/2014 c8 2Penny is wise
Awesome chapter. Harry the immortal flirt lol.
6/13/2014 c8 simplicity.exe
Booya! Great stuff so far, really digging the starting off point as well as the evolution of the systems alliance and Harry's place in it. The initial beacon mission was something I had worried about, seems like a lot of those crossovers stumble over the amount of dialogue to carry over from the game but you seem to be gettin just the right amount sprinkled in on top of your own actual story, character development, and conflict. Really looking forward to more man, kudos!
6/13/2014 c8 Thyn
Excellent story.
6/13/2014 c7 NoOneInParticular17
Well you lost me here!

For Harry to be the Master of Death and immortal, he's really fuckin' weak! But whatever, it's not like people like to read about powerful characters anyway!
6/13/2014 c8 Lord of Time
Love the monty python omake
6/13/2014 c8 Opinr
A good chapter I look forward to more.
240 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »