for The effects of magic

6/13/2014 c8 karthik9
It is excellent chapter.I look forard to future updates.
6/12/2014 c8 ShineX
like the omake, nice Monty Python reference
6/12/2014 c8 gaul1
Good chapter, keep up the good work, later
6/12/2014 c8 Doombug
yaa another chapter, I really find this blend of hp/mass effect interesting as always I'm looking forward to more
6/12/2014 c8 1gaara king of the sand
well this was a great chapter though i can't wait to find out what your going to do in the next chapter update again soon till next message bye
6/12/2014 c7 WhereIsUp
This really killed my interest in the fic, Harry looked way too weak and a pushover. It felt out of place to me (even if it might not be).
6/12/2014 c8 serialkeller
LOL the omake was great and another great chapter. Also can't wait for the council to get evidence shoved down their throat the dickheads
6/12/2014 c8 jmsdragn
Their is still words missing, in spots but its readable.

Of note you are aware that it seems some of the wizards can live longer then harry has now. for instance the women who administered dumbledores owls and newts, was still alive when harry did his. and she was head of the department for those tests during dumbledores time, I would imagine she would have to be pushing 300.
6/12/2014 c8 9Aleh
Oh dear god, does this chapter ever need reformatting...
6/12/2014 c8 calamine
this is almost impossible to read can you space it out a little bit
6/12/2014 c8 Elsa the Queen of Snow
FFN seems to have eaten your formatting, mind want to fix it because it's absolutely unreadable right now.
6/12/2014 c8 Naginator
Nice look forward to more and though they had evidence, why do they need to look for more?
6/12/2014 c8 Alaendil
ogod the formatting for ch 8 ... I think broke your carriage returns
6/12/2014 c8 deadal
ouch! this chapter is made of 3 massive blocks without any indentation.. please, could you pimp it a bit?
6/12/2014 c8 Separ
Could there be missing a few line breaks? The paragraphs are quite long like this...
240 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »