for The Nineteenth League Member

9/7/2016 c5 4FernFfoulkes
What a lovely- and hilarious- story! We want the further adventures of Worthsby!
9/7/2016 c1 FernFfoulkes
Love it!
4/28/2015 c5 21MaryChapel
Please update soon! I really love this!
1/8/2015 c5 6Kisses on the Steps
Wonderful! I was laughing like a madman half the time! There was SO much in this that I don't know exactly where to start.
How about Worthsby himself? Favorite thing about him: the puns, man the puns! I nearly died when Devine called him "Worthsbyfell" and "Worthless" Oh my gosh, I flashed back to a previous conversation when I was trying to tell you to post another chapter and we started spurting off Worthsby puns! And I like that he actually got good at the sea mew cry, with the help of Percy of course. And Percy, man he was just beautiful! I LOVE SO MUCH ERMERGERSH!

I liked that Worthsby felt bad for Devine when he was on poor Rosie (whose relationship with Worthsby was quite adorable;) even though Devine was SUCH a bully and butt to him when he was in school.

Second favorite thing was the League banter! All the comparisons of Worthsby's poor sea mew cry was genius and the fact that Glynde could summon a freaking army of birds because he was so good at it, and that everyone was so jealous! And then Dewhurst and Andrew making fun of Devine for being so uptight! When Dewhurst made a mock face because Devine was being stupid, I could seriously see him doing that!

Third thing I loved, Devine got shot! It was sort of foreshadowed in the beginning and when Worthsby pound out he had shot someone instead of the stupid old sea mew messing with him, I was like, "Umm he didn't...DIE, did he?" But of course it was a leg wound and I thought, "Devine stop sleeping in trees and getting yourself shot! And stop complaining about it! Karma! Well man all that crap you gave to poor Worthsby is coming back and hitting you straight in the leg, full force with gun powder and everything!"

Fourth and final thing I loved, because this is getting SUPER long and I can't voice my supreme love for poor Worthsby, was the hints to the beginning of the Scarlet PImpernel! At first, when Armand said he was visiting, I was like, oooo Armand only visited England when they were married and right before the Scarlet Pimpernel! THey must be like, coming close. And then when ANdrew came up and started to daydream about Percy as a hag...er...excuse me, Suzanne de Tourney, I was like I WAS RIGHT! I KNEW IT! YES! And then, as I understand it, they went to Pere Blanchard's hut? I'm guessing and supposing that I am correct, just because I seems like the best reason.

So I think by this long review (which you deserve for your very long chapter) you can tell that I liked the chapter. But I'll say it anyway WELL DONE! Clap yourself on the back! You're an amazing writer whom I am very jealous of! You write Percy and this OC of yours down to a T
12/4/2014 c4 Kisses on the Steps
OH MY GOSH! Loved, loved, loved, loved (!) this chapter! Percy was written perfectly- I feel like Orczy could have written that scene with him and Sir Edward! My family most likely think that I am crazy-I'm laughing so loud! Thanks a lot Alpine Sheep, now I'll have to go to some insane asylum! When it comes to chortling and full out snorting, they know something's bad and most of the time, especially "Pigeons!"
Worthsby is so endearing and I felt so sorry at that moment of mortification when Foullkes made him look like a fool. Marguerite Blakeney! What can I say! I loved her witticisms! I nearly died at the mere mention of her, only for such wonderfully humorous words to come out of her mouth (I can't tell you what I did then, because I sort of described it with my chortling and snorting afore mentioned)! I'm so excited for the next chapter, I just hope it doesn't take you another 6 freakin months! Seriously, it was 6 months, to the day. I wonder if you were planning that?
12/3/2014 c4 MissPollyPlummer
THIS IS AMAZING! Thank you so much for updating! :D
10/4/2014 c1 Hildegaarde
My compliments on a piece of excellent writing! I enjoyed every word and am going to be watching this for updates which I hope will be frequent!

Thank you very much for an enjoyable afternoon reading this :D
6/3/2014 c3 Kisses on the Steps
How can I say how much I LOVED this chapter? Every instance made me laugh-when Percy was the broom seller and finally came to Worthsby, I actually cried...The capturing of all the hags was genius and downright hilarious. I wish I had been there to see it-it only furthered my laughter. This was a great transition from Worthsby's first adventure... slightly, I feel sorry for the poor lad, but I love how his miistakes just make everything more exciting. And Devinne is SO mean!
6/2/2014 c3 GirlofScotland
Keep on writing! It's one of the best fan-fictions I've read!
5/11/2014 c2 Kisses on the Steps
Ohh ahh I am soooo flattered,,,,:} I can tell this is already going to be entertaining and AMAZING! Keep writing...

I especially loved Percy's doggerel. I was laughing for a long while! Charlie is a perfect idiot and fop, not really serious at all in the beginning, but I enjoyed his growth as he wouldn't give up Percy's plans to the french soldiers and beat them up a bunch. Devinne is a perfect jerk for his future role in his betrayal of Percy later in the series.
5/10/2014 c1 GirlofScotland
Ooooo...ooo...this isn't going to be good...!
LOL, this was so funny!
Thank you! I love the SP books!
5/9/2014 c2 Marguerite
Sounds like a good chap, not too clever, but a nice boy. Keep posting!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service