for Like Falling Rain

6/1/2014 c2 What-You've-Got-Is-Gold
This is a great story so far! Great description. Much better then mine. And thanks again for reviewing my story. You were the only reviewer and that means a lot. And if you like the show Austin and Ally I have one called fireworks and first impressions but its not done yet. So if you want to check that would make me happy. Love your story!
5/25/2014 c2 Poppywhisker99
Fabulous descriptions! I'm figuratively dying for more! Please update!
5/22/2014 c2 13Eradrin
Awesome story! Keep up the great writing!
5/10/2014 c2 71starlightwalking
Yikes, that's scary. I take it this newborn kit isn't the protagonist, Rainpaw, then? XD
5/10/2014 c2 Tigers0ng
Ooh, nice prologue, Bolt! I suggest you continue on this fic, it's a good start. :)
5/10/2014 c2 DELETEDACCOUNT333
That was just epic. I loved how you had so much detail in there. I'm definitely following and favoriting this.
5/10/2014 c2 Willowsong of ThunderClan
That was good! Keep it up!
5/10/2014 c2 10clockwork marionette
Aw, who will take care of the little kit? :(
5/9/2014 c2 8ScipioPB
That was amazing imagery! I could very easily imagine the landscape as it was washed away by the storm.

I look forward to more! *Followed*
5/9/2014 c2 13Cyanide and Cuteness
Wow, nice! So much wonderful description, and you do update fast. In my stories, I can only update once a month, mostly because I have to hide it from random family member, because they don't understand me. :(

Anyways, nice job! Update soon!
5/9/2014 c1 Cyanide and Cuteness
5/9/2014 c1 I'mBlueDabadeedabadie03
How do you come up with so many names? *Gawks in disbelief*. Anyway. I like the summary! Kinda like Rainpaw's the underdog... Update as much as you can, although I must admit I haven't updated mine for a WHILE. In other words, as fast as you can while still having a life )
5/9/2014 c1 J2015
Nice, very nice. :)
5/9/2014 c1 98Broken Twisted Lullabies
I can't wait to see what happens next!:)
5/9/2014 c1 10clockwork marionette
This seems interesting!
Just remember to add something to this chapter so you don't get reported. :)
16 Page 1 2 Next »