for Technically a Winchester

5/18/2014 c3 smoak999
Omg this chapter was amazing. ... please update soon. ...
5/17/2014 c3 krazyy989
Noooo! cliffy! I wanna know what happened! looks like the supernatural world is about to collide with arrows world!
5/17/2014 c3 Sinnerforvengenz
Can't wait for sam and dean to fully enter the story yay!
5/17/2014 c3 33FreakingOutGirl
You know, what first I was skeptical about a crossover between Arrow and Supernatural, I love both shows but the two of them in the same universe felt a bit weird, but you know what? Felicity having a foot in both of them makes kind of sense and it's funny seeing the rest of team Arrow trying to understand what is going on. I can't wait to see the meeting between Team Arrow and Team Winchester!
5/17/2014 c3 3TheOddManOut
I like it!
5/17/2014 c3 Selenium55
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next one :)
5/17/2014 c3 Lililovingreading
I love this crossover!
I can't wait see how everyone will react to felicity's story and I'm curious if she maybe dated one of the brothers!
I cant wait for more olicity
Update soon :)
5/16/2014 c3 51lizzybennettdarcy
This was awesome. I'm digging it the most.
5/16/2014 c3 32Dark-Supernatural-Angel
With the chapter's title I thought we'd get actual explanations in this. *sigh* Now I have to wait.

I really like how Felicity took charge in this chapter.

Yikes for Felicity's mom leaving her with Ellen. Does that mean that Felicity grew up with the Harvelles? When I read that part, I got this crazy idea that Felicity's father was John Winchester. I don't know why but it just popped into my head as I read that flashback.

So Olicity are best friends and CEO/PA...no romance...yet?

Great setup
Update soon!
5/14/2014 c2 13Flowersbound
I like it but i want more. i like the irony of knowing that the actor that plays Roy played a werewolf on Teen Wolf. However, I am very excited for this fic.
5/13/2014 c2 Sinnerforvengenz
Ohhhh this is getting so exciting yay
5/13/2014 c2 2Evestra87
Oh wow cant wait for the next one
5/13/2014 c2 Lola
This chapter 2 leave me a taste of "ow-this-is-too-short-I-want-chapter-3-and-I-want-Sam-and-Dean-already!" ;)
Hurried to read the next chapter !
5/12/2014 c2 lady
Wow! Looks like Roy is in on werewolves and maybe other supernatural goodies. Can't wait for the explanations.
5/12/2014 c2 smoak999
H like how the story line is developing. ... please update soon. ...
107 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »