for Time's Icy Touch

4/30 c315 Guest
Hope all is well during this crazy time. If it's not to much to ask. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN WE GET AN UPDATE! LOL I need an update. I love this story and want to read it to the end!
1/1 c177 Yukileigh
I'm confused in earlier chapters kagome told tony she didn't dream or have nightmares. When did this change?
8/8/2019 c1 7Rosett
Please come back:,(
7/24/2019 c315 16Lerris
This is pretty good and really needs an ending to at least the current arc. The biggest problem is the chapter size. It's just far too short. To clean this up you probably need to try to merge 5-10 chapters per chapter, along some logical lines. One annoyance was with the short chapters there was a lot of asking for reviews to get more chapters out. That is probably slightly less annoying when the chapters are five or ten thousand words, but was getting repetitive some time ago. Content wise, it got quite dark with what they could do to Kagome and did do to her. I really don't recommend that, though at this point all you can do is finish the arc. I noticed you haven't updated lately, so perhaps this is abandoned. I don't know.
7/23/2019 c315 18Kanai16
I must admit when I first came across this story years ago I couldn't get into cuz it was a drabble but now, years later I've finally seen the beauty in the hidden gems of drabbles and I'm glad I came back to this. So for the last 3 days your story has had me enraptured till the very end. I dont know if you've discontinued of just taking a break but, I loved every chapter and hope to see more in the future!
7/22/2019 c157 16Lerris
The story is fine, but the continuous requests for reviews for writing, and the super short chapters are getting a bit annoying.
6/1/2019 c287 3YinYangCancer
I am literally CRYING. I had to stop for a few minutes when I read the word ‘Laos’. This is the FIRST time I’ve ever read my country being represented in Inu-Yasha fanfics. So happy thank you!
1/11/2019 c315 Silent Contemplation
315 Chapters in and I've read it twice! This is a very well written story. Can't wait for your next update! :)
8/3/2018 c315 Ishara
Dear dark shadowed rose,
I hope your okay. It's been a long time since you updated. Just wanted you to know that your stories are still loved. This is my favorite. 'Time's Icy Touch' captures my attention and I feel a need to keep reading. I enjoy it immensely and I would love to read more. Thank you for writing and sharing your stories.
Sincerely Ishara

P.s. I really do hope your alright
7/24/2018 c315 3DemonAngel17
I really enjoyed your story so far. I hope you haven't givin up on it, I would love to be able to see how it progresses and eventually ends. I understand that life takes priority and will wait patiently for an update.
6/19/2018 c315 Guest
Awsome! Thank you for the story hopefully I'll get to read a update on it soon. You are a amazing writer hopefully if you do have a book of your own out. Please let us know.
6/4/2018 c315 2Babewriter
Just found your story and I love it! I hope you are able to write more soon. Very good read.
5/20/2018 c315 1Kagayaku
Squee! This has been sooo good! I had no intentions of staying up until 3am, but here I am and I have no regrets. This has been a really awesome, and unique take on this concept. I really enjoy how you describe Kagome immortality and healing process. It can be a bit disturbing, but honestly I appreciate and prefer the extra detail...it really gives the reader a unique perspective. I would love to see some more interactions with Thor, especially since he seems to be able to sense something with her...him being as old as he is I think that would be an interesting conversation. Anyway, I wanted to say thank you for writing this and I look forward to reading more in the future!
1/19/2018 c233 8animecutylover
A blood seal? Reminds me of Naruto.
1/19/2018 c231 animecutylover