for Immortal

10/1/2018 c1 2Lalnasaur
i request you eat a dick
4/12/2016 c8 Guest
please continue!
2/18/2016 c8 wisepuma23
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET THERE BE BAMF MERLIN AND KILL CHAOS

PLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

idk man

but i love this story and wanna see an update! C:
4/5/2015 c8 mersan123
Oh so cruel. How can this be happening to Merlin? So cruel.
Very angsty chapter. Many thanks.
12/27/2014 c7 mersan123
Oh dear. This seems a little cruel...or is that an understatement? I hope you have some cheerier moments for Merlin and Arthur in the future. Just how many times can Merlin actually die?
Great chapter. Many thanks.
9/15/2014 c6 Princessdabomb
I don't like the gaps... It makes me think he's not turkey immortal:(
9/15/2014 c6 mersan123
Loved it. Really loved it. So much angst, big dollops of caring Arthur and then a happy ending. *sigh*. Wonderful to see a new chapter.
Many many thanks
8/7/2014 c5 Zoe
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NNNOOOOOOOOOOO!
8/7/2014 c5 Guest
I was so happy...
Now I'm crying.
Damn this chapter.
7/7/2014 c5 Guest
Type your review for this chapter here...
6/18/2014 c5 23whatswiththemustache
OMG please update soon! I'm going craaaazy here, I must know what happens! And, btw, I think I do have a request: What if Merlin and Arthur were captured by bandits/mercenaries/opposing kingdom/Morgana (fingers crossed for Morgana), and they try to get to Arthur through Merlin...you take it from there!
6/18/2014 c4 whatswiththemustache
OMG you gave me a scare this time. :D Unpredictable, eh? ;) This story is growing on me though, I'm really liking it! Other than the part that Gwen is saying 'How did he do it this time?' Really, Gwen? So much for sensitivity. JKJKJKJKJK! LOL It's just fine, keep up the good work!
6/18/2014 c3 whatswiththemustache
LOL okay I actually liked this chapter a LOT! LOLOL Leon is so sensitive xD I love how you're turning Merlin's thing of dying every other day into a sort of joke xD Great job!
6/18/2014 c2 whatswiththemustache
Okay...I CANNOT imagine why on earth Merlin's friends would like to watch Merlin die just for the heck of it, but ...I withhold judgement. I do like your writing style though, keep up the good work! ;)
6/18/2014 c1 whatswiththemustache
Eesh, well at least he's alive...*chuckles weakly* Good writing though, and I'm interested in what's happening next time. Onwards!
18 Page 1 2 Next »