for Warriors Fanfiction Writing for Dummies (Guide)

7/25/2021 c1 Nightstar
I love this, writing my own series about the leader of SkyClan, Nightstar. I really hope she isn't a Mary Sue, as she is part Starclan. I thought that would be a cool idea, but I hope that doesn't make her too awesome. She is actually an OK leader, and she is OK with other cats. She has a mate, Streampelt and three kits... one is blind so not a Mary Sue one is training to become leader, as the deputy likes them and wishes them to become next Deputy, she has lost one life to actually travel to StarClan, and in the series there is a new clan, FlowerClan don't judge how bad it is, it is my sibling's who is very non violent. Nightstar has one more kit named Novakit who got her StarClan blood and has a star mark. She wants to become medicine cat. SkyClan and ShadowClan have an alliance, ThunderClan and BloodClan are in a war and BloodClan has moved closer to the forest. RiverClan dislikes FlowerClan as their founder and leader, Mintstar originated in RiverClan. WindClan is neutral right now. SkyClan has moved to Highstones too. Why am I telling you this? I don't know. Point is, if I ever publish this (not gonna make money off it, just want public to read!) I will give you credit for helping my fanfic. I will use this for later fanfic. Thx1
10/25/2018 c1 5WarriorsAce55
If anyone would reply, I can't figure out weather I should make my fanfic T or K because it has throat slitting and some violent executions/cat terrorist attacks. Should I rate it T?
5/13/2018 c1 Tabbystar
here is a waffle argument ive seen in a video
Graystripe: Firestar, do you like waffles?
Firestar: What's a waffle?
Graystripe: OH STARCLAN! FIRESTAR DOESN'T KNOW WHAT A WAFFLE IS!
Whole Clan: FIRESTAR DOESN'T KNOW WHAT A WAFFLE IS?
5/1/2018 c1 Captain Fang
it was good.
1/8/2017 c1 MapleFoot
Amazing! i love the humor and reality in the text. this helped me so much,and introduced me to a whole new era of fanfiction!
11/30/2016 c1 Guest
THIS SUCKS. YOU HAVE NO BACKBONE IN WRITING, WHILE I AM AWESOME AND WRITE THE BEST STORIES EVER YOU !#$%$%!
8/6/2015 c1 WildChild13
Oh wow. I consider myself an okay writer, (relatively and grammatically speaking), but this was EXCEPTIONALLY HELPFUL. THANK YOU. I've read enough of your stories to see that you are an authority on the subject. I trust you. XD. Thank you for writing this! THANK YOU.
7/22/2015 c1 2Blue Jay of Night
Huh. I probably should have read this before violating one of the rules. I read them, but clearly forgot or did not understand. P.S. this is extraordinarily helpful.
6/17/2015 c1 Featherstar12
Bird are very intelligent creatures.
1/6/2015 c1 5Lazerkat
Tigerstar..*lololol*...giving flowers..*lololol*..to little kittens?! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
9/23/2014 c1 Guest
As what you said above, this is against the rules, also. It does not contain any story content, therefore I must report you.

You're being a pathetic hypocrite. This had been successfully reported. Goodbye, and I hope your account gets deleted/suspended.

Muffins Suck!

(Sorry for the rudeness above, if you'll forgive me. )

-DownTown Cat
8/2/2014 c1 4Batfoot of ThunderClan
This is handy. Thanks, Bolt!
7/26/2014 c1 Burrfrost
HELP MEEE! I tried to log in but it said my email address was not registered with the site and so I checked it but it was fine no errors but it still won't let me log in but my profile and stories and etc still exist what do I doooo?! Oh yeah and I don't have access to my email for about a month or so and you forgot no run on sentences this is a run on sentence please don't kill meh mwahaha what do I doooo?!
6/24/2014 c1 27WAS HALFSUN MOVING ACCOUNTS
Thanks, this helped a lot!
6/15/2014 c1 2Faded Echoes
OMSC, Thank You! That was great, Bolt.
I am not really very familiar on FFN terms and such. This helped so much, it must have taken a while to create. If you're a critic, (which I don't mind) could you be a beta on Redwillow's Revenge? 11 chapters and more coming soon.
Thank you again!