for Smile Because It Happened

9/15/2020 c22 Guest
This was really good. I enjoyed it a lot!
6/25/2020 c21 1GirlNextDoor01
I honestly wasn't expecting this (which is a good thing, even if the ending was sad). I really thought her and Sirius were gonna end up getting together
5/23/2018 c22 1LoveNogg
I honestly wish they could've made it you know. like seriously. I cried and died a little reading this and in all honestly I don't think James even tried to get over Lily I mean how can he be in love with someone he doesn't really know you know. I wished so hard that they would be together I felt that they balanced each other out more than lily and James could.
12/1/2016 c1 1Sunrisehime
h
8/4/2016 c21 CalebIsACactus
fucking hell.
thanks for the feelings.
12/29/2015 c22 ChocolateObsessedFool
That's it? It ended? She died?! No! No, no, no, no, no, no. Did I mention NO? That's not fair, man. I was waiting for some kind of a happy ending! You can't do that! Oh god I'm crying so much right now...and it's your fault.

...I'm just going to pretend that this actually had a happy ending with a happy ever after...
11/26/2015 c21 REMKD
NONOEONDRIJREMKWBNGFIJSDOKLASOHFVUNIGCDOAGJTURUFVJUTJRJVUJTUJGJUGJRWJEOIDSJVUIRNFD i can't i just can.t
11/26/2015 c22 maraskmf
NOoooooooooooooooooooooooo000000000pppoooooooooeeeeeeeee! YOU CANT DO THIS NOOOOOOOOOOO ROORRYRYRYRYYRYRYRYRYRYYRYRYRYRYRYY! RRADADADABSGHGDVFBHJERNLWFNRWBJKFUBEJRT RKWES
9/26/2015 c22 CalebIsACactus
okay.
it's okay.
it's completely fine.
I'm very much okay.
I'm just going to sit in this corner.
and I'm going to cry a little bit.
and I'm going to try to find the pieces of my HEART THAT HAVE BEEN BROKEN APART AND THROWN TO PIECES.
7/11/2015 c22 FoodTheif
I KNEW THIS WAS HOW IT WAS GOING TO END! I JUST KNEW IT!
7/3/2015 c21 lawdwontyoubuymeamercedesbenz
WHY!? WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!
7/3/2015 c11 lawdwontyoubuymeamercedesbenz
aw. im ssad now.
6/21/2015 c22 2Amelia Bell
Oh. My. Gods. I hate you (ugh no I don't, you're a really great author) and I hope you're happy that you just made me bawl my eyes out. I will say this though, you should do another chapter of James and Lily's wedding. I mean, have them do a toast to her and have Sirius totally brake down during the speech. But if you just leave it like this then it's fine. Anyways, great job. Probably one of the best OC-Marauder story I've ever read; and I've read a bunch. Well thanks and bye!
5/8/2015 c22 5agesold
Amazing... I hope your happy, because you made me cry... Thank you for having a brilliant mind and using it to write this.
5/7/2015 c22 Lady R. Joseph
You know, you literally broke my heart its hurting and I'm crying like mad right what have i ever done to you to do this to me (sobs) D'x
70 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »