for Children of the End

7/21/2020 c1 Andojenias
Fascinating and exciting story beginning. So mysterious enemy. Does Beast Boy has more improvement of his powers? Please update soon.
7/11/2020 c1 1Ribke
CARNIVORE DANGER CHICKEN TO THE RESCUE!
(boy, this whole chapter was so metal)

lol, the moment I reached the AN at the end and realized it was you, I was like: "Whaaaaaat?" (also, you're into Grimtales? WUT! xD)
2/6/2019 c2 Eris
That beginning is very fascinating. Nice to hear that you want to write again. Please update soon.
7/22/2014 c1 the missing link
this is a good story whens the next update?
5/15/2014 c1 28bubbajack
I think ya did good Akuma. Everyone seemed in character and your OC was interesting to say the least though I immediately thought that he was the Horseman famine of the Biblical Apocalypse as he had a bow and the Locusts ate everything including the people another sign of 'famine'. Anyway, I'll be keeping an eye on this but if you don't mind my saying so I feel like you shouldn't really bother with the Questions to Ponder as honestly, how many people answer those? If necessary address something in the plot before it becomes an issue, or to just talk to the fans and hint that something epic is coming up, but I personally wouldn't bother with the questions from here on out. Anyway, great chap and I look forward to the next one. Till then,

-Bubbajack out!
5/13/2014 c1 nightmaster000
Interesting can't wait to find out the story behind this new group of villains, and why their interested in Beast Boy.
5/11/2014 c1 6Zyber Elthone
My snap theory is that BB is somehow their father, uncle or older brother through indirect or obscure means, such as a drop of his blood was used to make them, or the Sakutia virus was a semi-sentient member of a race that also infested these children with each having their own powers unique yet similar... kinda like the Blue Beetle being good despite being made for evil, and if Venom had worked with/for Peter instead of trying to 'cross the line' and getting obsessive/possessive of its chosen partner, and then more symbiotes show up and Good-Venom/Spiderman end up fighting them... Great, now I want to see if such a Spiderman fic exists... Moving on.

I would have suspected Raven to be more than a little shocked that BB did research. Granted that's unfair and him looking up animals should usually be a given, but for those who don't think he even reads, it'd be more than a little unexpected.

I look forward to how this mystery unfolds.
5/11/2014 c1 HereForTitans
very interested to see what happens next : )
don't worry your teen titan 'skills' have gotten way better, and this chapter was a joy to read.
please keep up the good work : D
5/10/2014 c1 Skallaken
Ten quid says these are Beast Boy's children.
5/10/2014 c1 9waterfire98