for Friend-Zoned

6/29/2015 c1 Joeypie
Oh, my gosh I love your story! Especially where Joey admits to thinking about them having kids one day!
3/18/2015 c1 22bob parley
loved it! If only this happend!
7/23/2014 c1 19CutesyBunny
Haha, since normally I'm on the more mild side of fan fiction I was expecting another "fluffy" lol.
This was really well-written though. I admire that you remember little things about the character's personalities :)
5/23/2014 c1 3tyler.harris.796774
is just amazing!Enough said(speechless)
5/12/2014 c1 23findmyway
Well, what can I say? I enjoyed this very much indeed: Phoebe holding up the knife, Joey calling Ross and Rachel shrimps, Phoebe saying Monica's a total freak and Joey telling her that he loved her, ooh :D Nice job, as always and oh: I simply loved the description of his eyelashes flickering against hers: so poetical, LOL. Almost wish I'd thought of that very description. Well done! :)
5/11/2014 c1 Phoebe M
I thought this was really good! Wish it would have happened in the actual show! Thanks for writing this I loved it!
5/11/2014 c1 Beckymayhowarth
Again a very good story! Some of Joeys lines on this were so 'him' you could definitely imagine him saying them. It's so sweet how you were able to get them together in it and make everyone happy. I'm like you, I never liked Joey and Rachel together, not quite sure why they did put them together, it should have always been Joey and Phoebe! Definitely favouriting this story
5/11/2014 c1 3CrayolaCreation
I like this :) shame Phoey never happened, at one point I was convinced they'd get together but they didn't... Plus this way both Joey and Rachel are happy :) ..did this review make any sense?