for Dead Sirius

5/20 c1 Uten Ameka
I swear, writers need some sort of "crack" label, just to be on the safe side for those genuinely looking for ordinary stories to read about…
5/19 c1 4GalenTsukiKage
I almost didn't catch that. I wonder if Luna is a fanf of H.P Lovecraft
5/16 c1 happyraincloud1
I just died laughing… what a fantastic way to go
4/11 c1 2CMVreud
Socks for 2000 galleons. Dobby, I am ashamed. Robbing your poor, orphaned, dogfatherless friend and master.

I'd very much liked to have read of the grand world tour of bad teenage flicks you described, but even I think that you'd have to watch them first is more cruel than the spider hole.
3/1 c1 FriendlyFire59
That was fun and Harry would have had more fun with Luna no matter what they were doing.
1/8 c1 majere4
I was tired, this was in my short humorous Story folder and it was that... I can't stop chuckling and I am going to have to go find something else to read because the things you put in my head...
Thank you?
10/24/2020 c1 17Ar-Kaos
great stuff, laugh out loud funny.

thanks for sharing
10/19/2020 c1 Reader
Sirius Black is probably older than Amelia Bones. His birth date is officially listed as 1059 while her birth date is presumed to be 1960. (she was at least 18 when she took custody of her niece in 1978) No matter how you swing it, she was not six years older than Sirius Black.

Blame the casting director for choosing someone who was older than Amelia Bones was probably supposed to be to play her.
10/10/2020 c1 SLYNNR
I JUST FOUND THIS SOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!
5/8/2020 c1 11stevem1
This was funny, mostly as I could see Sirius’s ghost doing this.
4/15/2020 c1 DeadFish37
This was utterly brilliantly funny
3/26/2020 c1 Guest
Without a doubt you are the king of comedy hp stories and I love all your page stands for
3/1/2020 c1 8gabzep
God I love Sirius! Poor Tonk
3/1/2020 c1 Interesting
I love crack humour fics.
Now I’ll have to google wtf a bangkok sling is.
2/8/2020 c1 csheila
Wickedly funny.

Thanks, I so needed the laugh. Though Ron will be heartbroken Draco is gone.
199 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »