for Breathe

8/26 c10 Grandcola11
I was apprehensive about reading after reading some of the reviews for this story, but I am glad I made the decision to go ahead and read it. You told your story in a very powerful and intriguing way. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Great job! Also, I love how you ended it, with Oliver showing how he had a little remorse for how he took care of Brett, that character showed no remorse or regret for any of his actions so it didn’t seem like he would ever change. Thanks for writing, it brought me to tears, but hope for them in the end.
6/27/2015 c10 magturtle
Loved it
1/27/2015 c10 Sparkleyangel
I like your story! I'm so happy Dig and Oliver showed him NO mercy.
6/23/2014 c10 12iloverob32
The ending is sweet. Love his gentleness with her.
6/6/2014 c10 Spilledmik
Excellent writing overall, really enjoyed the chapter. You have really captured Felicitys voice superbly. Need a bit more work to get Oliver spot on but very good nonetheless.

I didn't like the section where you were talking about Oliver's "women", and him getting the women "he deserved". Don't really think of Laurel and Sarah in that way. Oliver certainly wasn't worthy of Black Canary preNew 52 both that's the comics so it doesn't count I suppose.

You could do with a second draft before you post your chapters due to the amount of spelling and grammatical errors, it's almost as if you typed it up whilst watching Castle. (She did I'm her husband).

Brilliant sweetie, I'm very proud, you're really talented.
6/5/2014 c10 iluvfangs
I know some of this was a hard read but I still had to read it. It is very well written.
6/5/2014 c10 sarahsassafras13
Great chapter :)
Quick question, is he still only wearing a towel when she snuggles up to him; And her, just a robe? Won't that be awkward? Just curious. I loved it either way.
update soon :)
5/30/2014 c9 iloverob32
This was great! I love Digg's gentleness with Felicity and Oliver's ferociousness.
5/30/2014 c9 sarahsassafras13
Great chapter! Please update soon :)
5/30/2014 c9 11Wolf9lucky
Sorry Felecity but I'm with Oliver and Dig on this one...the a****** had to die!
5/26/2014 c8 12iloverob32
Ah, this is so good! I look forward to an update.
5/25/2014 c8 11Wolf9lucky
Update soon! Please?!
5/25/2014 c8 2IllyriatheSmurf7
I loved it! I had tears in my eyes reading this... I absolutely love the relationship between Diggle and Felicity and I'm happy that you chose to include it in your story! We need more of moments like this in the series... Great job! Update soon!
5/24/2014 c8 mortimer1987