for Son of Beelzebub

11/30/2014 c8 Tru3Ph03niX
Question. Enkidu is a name from the Legend of Gilgamesh. Any relation?
11/30/2014 c8 greenstripe
Kyaaaa! CrazyFool65 - sama updated!
11/30/2014 c8 Guest
Great chapter, keep up the good work.
11/30/2014 c8 2Ararararararagi Rage
Hey, lived there chapter, can't wait for the rest of the fight. Also, one random personal interest question: Will Cu Chullain get Gae Bolg? I loved the concept of the thing and am curious to see if you'll implement it. That's pretty much it, thanks!
11/30/2014 c5 loganhunter2
Me gusta 9 / 10 still
11/30/2014 c4 loganhunter2
Me gusta 9 / 10
11/30/2014 c8 Blue Hellfire
kuroka is super stong yubelluna wouldnt even stand a chance most ily wouldnt even be ableto scrach her
11/30/2014 c8 Kit
Plz continue
Can't wait fur the next fights
11/30/2014 c8 3Raidentensho
awesome as always. I keep picturing rin's edefelt rival from fate/kalider as ravel's appearance with blue eyes replacing her own ruby orbs. its the curls man. also I wonder if pyrra nikos from RWBY will fill in his rook or pawn position. her powers of polarity would indeed be welcome. plus she is so badass in her skills with her weapons(love the mecha-shift). kushina would go crazy over her thinking of her like a daughter with her red hair and awesome combat skills. take it how you like. can't wait for more. unti then, ja!
11/30/2014 c8 kage88
Brilliant chapter adding CĂș Chulainn wasbrilliant idead i also love this character. Good idea about adding Ravel to his peerage.

P.S I agree about moka and love Type moon

P.S 2 I must ask are Enkidu and Jeanne also from Type moon or Oc please anwer
11/30/2014 c3 loganhunter2
Great chapter 9 / 10.
11/30/2014 c8 eniox27
Very cool love the power gap between the protagonist and there opposition
11/30/2014 c8 Still Koneko
Is there a reason why Shirone is still known as Koneko to the others?
11/30/2014 c8 1MisterAngelo'0
Good chapter I suppose.
However, I'm a bit sad that you actually took away one of the few moments that Issei actually shine in the story, oh well.

...So Koneko made no mention that her older sister is in the fight, what's that about?
Does Koneko not like being compare to her?
11/30/2014 c8 13joe63129
This was a great chapter. I cant wait for Naruto finally kick Riser ass. Make it they go all out brawl with on powers. i can see at the end of the fight Naruto punching Riser's face over and over before he gives up. For some reason I see Naruto getting with Kuroka more than anyone and if he does get with her I can see will make interesting wife that will unpredictable and fun.
848 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »