for Son of Beelzebub

8/30/2016 c8 Sniperbeattie
Plz write more this is really good and can you please get back to me
8/16/2016 c8 Fanboi
Please update.
5/19/2016 c8 15The Storm Master 567
Dude...can you please update any of your stories?
5/14/2016 c8 UncleBlackPanther
continues the story
5/11/2016 c1 Blood-Stained Minazuki
but isn't ajuka's hair green?
4/23/2016 c8 Uzumaki Shadowfox
finish this fanfic
4/21/2016 c8 5Fox Boss
Which version of Jeanne are you using?
3/10/2016 c7 Ellimist01
Hmmm this was a pretty bad way to go. I'm not surprised you abandoned this though.
3/10/2016 c6 Ellimist01
Well this is certainly a mood kill. You absolutely insist on Rias not being in the harem, fine that's not a problem. But then you still think about having Naruto challenging Riser. No offense but you're an idiot, if you make him do that if you don't want him to be with Rias. After all that's how Issei got Rias to fall for him. So it seems you want your mc to be involved in every conflict even when it clashes with your aims for the fic, which in this case is to not have Rias fall for Naruto but be together with Issei.
2/27/2016 c8 Naruman
Dude, love your stories keep up the good work.
2/5/2016 c4 A. C. T. Blackketter
From what I can tell Naruto's magic seems to based on Master Precht/Hades' magic from Fairy Tail. what seems to be Bullet Magic, Chain Magic (that he got from Kushina), and the Power of Creation reminds of Master Precht/Hades' Bullet Magic, Magic, and Amaterasu formulas respectively.
12/27/2015 c7 37Clay19
I think that is stupid paring Rias with issei when you have Naruto in it. the only way issei should be with a girl is if he is the main character or when he is not a pervert.
11/29/2015 c8 ARSLOTHES
Hope you update this fic in the near future
11/11/2015 c8 matthewdeal25
Will there be more chapters for this story?
10/13/2015 c8 2Zanark Sathanus
I wish you add mikoto uchiha into his peerage with the abilities of EMS also his harem also when are you going to update
848 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »