for Son of Beelzebub

10/6/2015 c8 Guest
Just wanted to let you know how much I love your story. I'm not telling you how to write it but I think it would be awesome if you added Akeno to his harem if you give him one.
9/23/2015 c6 genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam
cool
9/20/2015 c8 bangladesh3610
continue pls
9/12/2015 c8 draco7347
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
9/9/2015 c8 Guest
Could you please show flashbacks how naruto's team joined his peerage?
9/3/2015 c8 Guest
Wait a minute... Isn't Enkidu equal to Gilgamesh? Why is he only worth one pawn? This really confuses me...
9/3/2015 c8 RandomBoredGuy
Funny choices regarding the pieces. Are you interested in using Fon from Katekyo Hitman Reborn as the second rook?
9/2/2015 c8 King0fP0wers
Where is my update?! I need it!
8/28/2015 c8 Guest
Great job using Cù Chulainn as the second knight! Could you change his appearance to his Prototype form?
7/22/2015 c8 3darkanomoly
Update?
6/15/2015 c8 Kragh
Nice story so far, I hope you will eventually update it
6/14/2015 c8 Guest
Wait isn't there an enkidu in sirzech's peerage? Well never mind looking forward to the future mastergamer98007
5/23/2015 c1 Guest
Pls update soon. hope to see more coming. :)
5/21/2015 c8 Beast of Burden
Will it help Issei become at least a slightly better person? He gives off a really rapey vibe. Really I only read Naruto x Highschool dxd stories because I don't really like Issei. I do like the influence Asia has on him, and I prefer when he is pretty much just with her because she seems to change him from being pretty disgusting towards girls to at least having his priorities straight.
5/17/2015 c8 2Hercules8
I really like your story! I hope you updated it soon! :D
848 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »