for The Next Generation

5/18/2016 c6 puppygrl
Love it, can't wait for the new chappie. :-)
5/13/2016 c6 Guest
Please is an awesome story
11/16/2015 c6 SkyWarriorKirby
MY BABIES ARE HURT
DEEMA THANK YOU SO MUCH
HOW STUPID CAN PEOPLE BE TO BE LIKE THAT AUGHH
11/14/2015 c6 24MisterLooneyTune
That Larry guy is a huge dick. I definitely have a connection with this chapter cause I was a victim of bullying myself. My heart really goes out to the kids.

Great chapter author.
Tupi: Dating
Matt: And
Tupi: It's
Matt: Disgusting -_-
Tupi: MATT STOP COMPLETING MY SENTENCES, DO I HAVE TO TAPE YOUR MOUTH SHUT AGAIN?
11/7/2015 c6 24AmberStone12
My god...mac... No words can explain the sheer anger i felt during this chapter. Its already sad that the principal of the stupid school doesn't even care the well being of the students. And will just magically take sides, mainly the ones of the bad kids. (Not to mention that gross part. That principal is a total trash boat) But kyo and rini shouldn't be going through what is being put on them. just because they have a close relationship as siblings, people suddenly assume things of them, and are just blatantly abusing them for no reason. It honestly pisses me off, but this type of stuff happens in reality. And I should know. Some people are so cruel and...evil...they can't handle when someone has something that they don't. Wether it be a good family relationship, a materialistic item, or anything. It makes me want to puke, but thats just how people are... I hope things get better or them, and that justice is finally served to those who need a good butt kicking!
11/7/2015 c6 8thefaultinourfanfics
Mac, that made me cry.
Like I'm sobbing uncontrollably and I can't stop myself.
It's amazing how cruel the world can be and it really upsets me that this is happening to Nonny and Oona of all people.
I really love Deema for taking care of Kyo and Rini but still, those stupid bullies.
Being close to your sibling of an opposite gender doesn't mean it's incest for Christ's sake.
And Rini in no way, shape, or form is that of a slut, a title which really shouldn't be given out to anyone.
I'm actually deeply upset, but amazing writing, and keep up the good work.
7/12/2015 c5 TheAdultierAdult
I love this story and I hope it has a great ending .
I can't wait to read more of Kyo and Rini! (and everyone else too but hey they're my favorites)
Good work! (b.w.)b
6/5/2015 c5 24MisterLooneyTune
Luke was flirting with Lilly a little there
11/22/2014 c4 9Cartoonqueen12
I LOST it when Gil came in the room when Lilly and Luke where having that little monent! XD SOOO funny!
11/10/2014 c4 24MisterLooneyTune
Welcome back author. Its been a while. I've also been out for quite a while myself. Anyway, when you get the chance, please PM me back. I need some help with my new stories out.
9/19/2014 c3 Tupi
A good story
7/27/2014 c3 MisterLooneyTune
Crushing on someone who's parents are friends with your parents? I can only imagine what Lily is thinking right now. I'm so glad you updated this story.
7/27/2014 c3 3R3d Arrow
I like it! I was wondering when they were going to figure out that everyone else were their parents friends kids.
7/27/2014 c3 6Princess Caveia1234
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW! GREAT FREAKIN' CHAPTER! Omg where to start!? Um, first of all, I love the introduction between Rini, Kyo, and Lilly! You made Rini's personality so freakin' good! Like, she's scared of the dark and big crowds, that is so adorbs! And possibly have twin mind powers! Whoa! OMG! And describing Lilly's feelings toward Luke was like, super cool! The emotions are all in check! Luke's feelings was just as good, especially when he like, tells his friend who didn't make anything better XD and made fun of him! Then ten seconds later HE GETS BEATEN UP! Wow! Can life be any more cruel for this dude!? AND his Mom is Deema too lol! Not good for him lol! Btw, I love how you made Deema as one of those types of mothers ;) that was a good one! I enjoyed her part and I got a good laugh at it! His brother should have known she was gonna flip out! But it was probably best to tell their parents about that! The whole gang is all coming together and I AM EXCITED TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER! EXCELLENT JOB AUTHORGIRL!
28 Page 1 2 Next »