for Honesty in the Night

5/2/2016 c1 80peppe1951
was that Face's mom?
10/29/2015 c1 4Skipper McSlade
Wow that is really touching!

I pick Amy as the mysterious "she". I just can't really imagine Tawnia in such a situation.

Great job LAGC
11/25/2014 c1 Long Live BRUCAS
Love Hurt/injured Face they are my favorite.
I am picturing Amy I liked her better anyway. She seesm more the one to do this. Plus have that little moment with Murdock.
8/16/2014 c1 29Edhla
This is such a sweet, sad little one-piece (with an excellent title!)

I'm basically canon-blind, so I noticed that "she" is never named, which didn't exactly ruin my enjoyment of the piece (but did set me thinking.) Nice observation on whether Face would feel emasculated by her attention.

There were a couple of punctuation flubs I noticed, mostly around double-periods and missing commas [Shush, Face.] But all-told, I enjoyed this. Thank you for writing it x
5/22/2014 c1 20Facelove
Oh it's so cute.
I love it again.
I love when Face is injured. But I have a feeling that it is not finished
5/19/2014 c1 Kim Borowiak
I enjoyed your story. The tenderness with which she came to Face's aid and allowed her true feelings to show through were touching. Hoping that her plans with Murdock go well.
5/19/2014 c1 24MissEclipse
Ahhh, that was sweet! Yes, I'm sticking with Amy as I liked her character better than Tania's. She was quite fiesty whereas Tania was a bit of a wet lettuce (sorry Tania!). I think Face and Amy would have made a good pairing - she would have had no trouble keeping him in line! Nice idea.
5/16/2014 c1 23SaraiEsq
Nice. I like it.
5/12/2014 c1 dawn
Awesomely epic. Truly beautiful writing.
5/12/2014 c1 24Sandilynn Petersen
Amy, not Tawnia. That's who I'm choosing. For Hannibal and B. A. to be sleeping outside like that and Murdock to also be ready even when he was in pain with the shoulder to defend must mean the bad guys are looking for them and they are still in a lot of danger.

Nice writing.
5/12/2014 c1 pinar-x
Interesting start. I'll wait for more.