for I Remember You

10/25/2020 c16 helensorrento
I know this is a old story but I just found it. I love it.,will be a all time favorite
3/11/2020 c7 castle2126
I seriously think that she should be ashamed that she is dancing nude in gentleman's club. Seriously she should think about her career path. Even if it is gentleman's club she shouldn't be in nude dancing business. I mean their parents didn't raise her for this I know she wants to be independent but not this . Yes she could have been model in college but not this.
1/30/2020 c4 Guest
We took a sneak peek at the later chapters. We can guess where you were going with the story. We love it. Wish you’d continue to write more Castle. We love Castle.
9/6/2019 c16 Jbug47
Wow! What a story! I just found Emerald! I love this tale about Caskett! I can’t believe I haven’t seen it before. You are a great writer! Are you really retired or are you still writing?
7/15/2018 c16 Helen Sorrento
Loved this story
8/21/2016 c16 Guest
Awesome story loved it
Thankyou!
3/7/2016 c16 1vjlee
Lovely epilogue for your alluring Happily Ever After story.
3/7/2016 c15 vjlee
Terrific use of the word pistoned as a verb. You made me think of the Bruce Springsteen song - Born To Run - specifically the following lyrics:

Just wrap your legs 'round these velvet rims
And strap your hands 'cross my engines

After reading this chapter, if I smoked I'd need a cigarette now. Instead I'll just take a few minutes to settle down ... mmm ... maybe it'll take a little more that a few minutes, probably more like a lot of minutes.
3/2/2016 c10 vjlee
Made From The Fabric Of Heaven ... Superb, absolutely marvelously, stunningly, spectacularly sublime! What a phrase!
11/16/2014 c1 Susie
Loving the story so far. Although Kate would not/did not get into Stanford Law at 18. She never got into law school at all actually. You need 4 years of college first. She just got into Stanford, modeling over the summer after high school and before college- not law school. Minor note, but thought I would point it out. I'm eager to keep reading!
9/3/2014 c16 luvTaylorSwift
Wow. This. Was. Insanely. Erotic.
9/3/2014 c16 Chkgun93
Wow, that were one powerful epilogue. Written extremely well that stirs the emotions of anyone reading it.

Thank you, too bad this story ended too short.
9/3/2014 c16 16purplangel
OMG. This is salacious and yummy on so many different levels. I can't even catch my breath after reading this. I've never envisioned KB before as an exhibitionist, but I must say it certainly works and I love reading this viewpoint through your eyes. Gahhh
8/29/2014 c1 41319always41319
Good concept for a fic. There's quite a bit of jumping back and forth between characters which can be minimized to reduce confusion and make the story telling flow better. Also, that time jump of 3 years throws this chapter off a bit since you started with Castle just getting divorced, and mentioning that Alexis was 2.
8/22/2014 c4 will30
Castle is here. This lost me as, like I've noted before, her wild child days were BEFORE she met Castle.
128 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »