FanFiction.Net
for She Walks Alone

8/15/2021 c1 VirReturnsFromMinbar
Very moving.
3/3/2021 c1 8anneomine
Oh 'what could have been' hurts me so. It feels like my heart is shattered into a thousand tiny pieces and I can't make sense of them, I'm crying, sobbing into my pillow argh. I'm gonna go and read a thousand fanfics about how he came back because I wanna believe he was alive and L.M Montgomery just made a mistake
7/8/2016 c1 Shelby A. Cooper
I absolutely love how your works are so clean and pure. I especially loved the poem "She Walks Alone". I myself hope to make a career in writing, and your standards encourage me to keep on for being that encouragement,and good luck!
3/9/2015 c1 FSSwan
You're a really good poet! :)
5/14/2014 c1 5JennWithAPenn
What could have been... oh how we torture ourselves over "what could have been!" This was lovely, I wish I had your knack for poetry. My heart always breaks for poor Una and her lost love; you've captured her perfectly here. And now I think I'll go find a tissue...
5/12/2014 c1 22katherine-with-a-k
dear dear land of the maple tree,

i just woke up and checked on my story and what did i find but the loveliest little treasure. rhyming couplets -so hard to do right, to have rhymes that have meaning and to tell a story at the same time. it was truly beautiful, what a gorgeous way to greet the day. you can tell how much you love una and walter! thank you for that love!