for Pokemon: Shadowed Destiny

5/22/2014 c14 Luckywhisker
Don't beat yourself up like that. It honestly wasn't that bad. Sure . . . the battle was pretty short and . . . well, it spent a lot of time in the "locker room", but it wasn't that bad. I hope you get back to writing soon!
5/22/2014 c14 30NRMania
I forgive you, this is just a pure mistake, nothing more.
*mysterious music*
oh those words were so mysterious. But meh, I don't see why you are so sorry about it. May be because I am kinda INSANE but I just keep reading random things and you my good... uhh... fox? Is one of those people in the pile of randomness (no offence this story is actually really good.)
So keep writing, don't let the wall you walked into stop you from doing so. I already broke a few walls in my time, so if you need some help breaking this one I will try to help you do so.
5/22/2014 c14 4TheFrostedFox
I'm going to be brutally honest, that was poorly written. First your overpowered Shadow Mew was outright killed by a Pikachu. With ease. Then Arceus comes out of nowhere and threatens to murder the Pikachu in question, but luckily there was one way to save him; I've heard of deus ex machina, and this seems to be an almost literal example.
My advice is, don't post two or three chapters a day; don't even post one chapter a day. At most, you should only post two chapters a week. Slow down and really review each chapter before you post it for at least twenty-four hours- that way you can really check things like grammar, story flow, and... well, avoid deus ex machina and other related last resorts. Besides, it allows you to post longer, deeper, more detailed chapters, which is always a good thing.
5/21/2014 c1 unknow random
awesome story little dark there but none the less awsome
5/19/2014 c10 Luckywhisker
Call me a freak, but I kinda liked the torture scene. It gave Ryu a sense of weakness. Anyway, I would like for Luna to go to a tournament where one of Ryu's old friends is competing. The trainer could recognize him and Luna (and her Pokemon) could discover that Ryu's human.
5/21/2014 c14 PokeKing
...seriously, you killed Ryu and then brought him back to life with voodoo magic? what the heck!
5/21/2014 c14 25CloudSkylark18
great chapter can't wait for more
5/21/2014 c13 Luckywhisker
I prefer the long chapter but only one a day. It adds some suspense.
5/21/2014 c13 Luckywhisker
I am totally addicted! I love this story! Ryu is so . . . so . . . I can't even put it into words how awesome he is! I am totally looking forward to the meeting between Mike and Ryu!
5/21/2014 c13 4TheFrostedFox
They're so cute together! w
I'm enjoying this story so far, though I kinda wish the chapters were longer. So... go into more detail? :3
Also, just little grammar and transition errors. It burns worse than Will-o-Wisp (See what I did there?), but maybe that's just me. Keep it up!

PS: Woohoo! Arctic fox! XD
5/21/2014 c13 30NRMania
I like where this is goin fox, as I said before its a great story and yes, again I want to see more.
as a personal preference I would like to see a mix of 2-3 short chapters one day and a day with one long chapter, mix it up. But as I said this is my preference and not everyone else would think the same way.

This review is over, stop reading.
You are still reading this? You say I haven't officially said my goodbyes? True, guess I forgot about a few things while in the distortion world. Anyway, goodbye.
Riley, ect.
5/20/2014 c7 Ddragon21
so is ash ketchum there? or is luna the equivalent of ash in this story.
5/20/2014 c13 25CloudSkylark18
great I love this chapter. Don't worry i'm not mad at you for keeping Zeena out. I really don't care, and I can't wait to see if you use the Nikki/Zeena relationship. Anyway please continue soon so that I can read more of this wonderful story.
5/20/2014 c7 Wisp the Shadow
I vote Humor
5/18/2014 c9 Luckywhisker
Oh. My. God. I'm totally addicted to this story. Like, seriously. I'm coming on EVERY DAY and waiting for new chapters! Can't WAIT to see what happens next!
201 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »